BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works Original Aromatherapy Lavender Sleep Soothing Body Lotion 6.5 fl oz (192 ml)

True Lavender, indigenous to the mountainous regions of the Mediterranean, is known around the world for its ability to soothe the mind, body, and spirit.

Fresh lavender was strewn over the stone floors of medieval castles for its soothing effect and pleasing fragrance.

Smooth gently over skin from shoulders to toes before slipping into bed, then let the lavender essence help you wind down as you drift into a sound sleep filled with sweet dreams.

Added beneficial ingredient: Natural Soybean Oil to help nourish and protect your skin.

Original Aromatherapy Round Bottle Design

Buy on Amazon
MONEKA S.
If you want to sleep peaceful like a baby with the smell of Lavender, this is the lotion for you. The lotion is very calming, the smell isn't over whelming but it will soothe & relax you to sleep. I love to take a hot bath or shower and apply this Aromatherapy Lavender Sleep Lotion on my body... It puts me to sleep in no time!!
Drew S.
I enjoyed this lotion because it gives really great hydration to my skin right before bed. It is a great value for the price; i'm willing to spend a little more if its that effective/ The thing I did not like is the scent was pretty overwhelming. I would definitely purchase again but would give it 5 starts if it was a bit more subtle.
Angie L.
Lake villa, IL
This has always been a favorite of mine- ever since I was in high school many years ago. It really does make your skin smell amazing and the lavender is great for sleepy time! I would recommend this to literally everyone!
Rochelle N.
I love this product so much!! I was introduced to this product by my friend who told me he likes o use this before bed. I tried it out and had an amazing time falling asleep and staying asleep. I am a type of person that can lay down in bed waiting hours and hours until I can fall asleep. This product is great! A gentle spray of two did the job for me. I would recommend to give this product a try.
Sarah W.
Richmond, IN
Such a soothing and relaxing scent. It's wonderful for hands, feet and body. Use it for a massage and it's the ultimate relaxation tool