BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works® Orchard Walk Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel

Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Orchard Walk Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Vivian D.
Columbus, OH
Bath and body works anti-bacterial hand gel is a great product to keep in my purse especially for those busy days running errands, opening and closing doors where God only knows what's touched it. I love buying this at Bath and body works every fall, It is soft on my hands does not dry me out and it leaves a great scent that lasts, and I keep it conveniently attached on a pocketbac holder onto my purse so I can easily have it ready when I need it
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
I really like this hand sanitizer. I does not remind me or an orchard walk....I think it kind of smells like candy. However whatever they were going for with the scent I like it and use it all of the time!
Diana D.
I love this product, smells amazing, i've always used antibacterials hand gels, but this one is so practical, small and wow. I didn't buy it, my mom give it to me in my birthday and it was the perfect gift, i swear, i;m completly satisfied with this product, i totally recomend it!