BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works® Orchard Walk Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel

Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Orchard Walk Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer. It smells so good. They don’t dry your hands out, even with regular use. I always have at least one in my purse at all times. With it, I don’t worry about germs on my hands. I’m kind of addicted to using it. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works® Orchard Walk Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
1,442 reviews
Being on the go constantly can be difficult, and it's easy to forget the important things like sanitizing. Usually by the time we realize we should have, we're already sick. That's why I carry around my Bath and Body Works Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel at all times. They come in all different scents, with one of my favorites being Orchard Walk. With such a sweet, crisp scent, it's hard to tell that it's a hand sanitizer!

Each of Bath and Body Works Anti-Bacterial Hand Gels come in a convenient little 1oz container that can virtually fit anywhere. For a busy day at work, I leave mine right next to my computer where it's easy to get to. For a night out, my gel fits nicely in my small purse with my other necessities.

Some hand sanitizers leave behind a strong, unpleasant scent, and they tend to dry out your skin. Bath and Body Works Anti-bacterial Hand Gels come in various scents, all of which are carefully crafted to leave your skin smelling wonderful. They also have small moisture beads that help to replenish your skins natural softness, and avoid that dry, cracked feeling.

Bath and Body works has always been known for having tons of great options, between scents and sizes. Their products have impeccable quality, and they go a long way. For my 1oz anti-bacterial gel I only spent $1.75! And if you find multiple scents that you love, you can purchase 5 gels for only $6. For me, it was a no brainer. It's a very small price to pay to make sure that I'm protected from any germs and flus that are going around.

If you're worried about the 1oz container not being enough, don't. The gel goes a long way, and I've only had to buy 1 of them every 6-8 months. If you find a scent you really love, you can always upgrade to the 7.6oz options. These little gels are perfect for everyone in the family. Visit any Bath and Body Works store or explore their options online!
Kayla p.
I have SO many of the Bath & Body works fragrance mists and body sprays because they come out with so many different limited edition fragrances. ... I simply LOVE the different body sprays that you can buy from Bath and Body works! .
Kimberly S.
Worcester, MA
These hand sanitizer are better than the other bigger ones. This one also smells very good and doesn't leave my hands feeling tacky or dry.
Lyndsey T.
Lincolndale, NY
First of all i love bath and body works! it's so affordable and the products are just wonderful! I love this hand sanitizer because it's small and perfect for on the go! It also smells amazing so i use it so often!
Emily G.
Columbus, OH
Such a great hand sanitizer!! The smell is too die for and you will never get tired of using it. Every time I use it someone compliments the sensational smell.
Baraah D.
Stroudsburg, PA
really nice product and smells great too! you need to try this if you love scents and keeping your hands clean and moisurized. its also kid friendly too so you can give your little ones this as a gift and they could share it with all their friends
Mareezy G.
Very handy. Throw it in your purse or hang it on your keys. It gets the job done without a mess. I got mines for Christmas from bath and body works. Fast and easy to use. Im going to get a few more because hand sanitizer is always a must.
Gayle H.
I love all of the scents of these anti bacterial hand gels, but this one is one of my favorites. I like the size because it's easy to carry in my purse, I got it at Bath and body works at the mall, and I always pick more than one. The quality is great and it leaves you with a nice fragrance without it being too much, I also noticed that I don't need a moisturizing after putting it in my hands, which is nice!
LaShonda M.
Sanford, NC
Bath & Body Works never seems to let me down. Not only is the hand sanitizers fragrantly appealing, but they are super convenient. I actually attach mine to my book bag for easy access throughout my day. It's a great way to encourage children to use sanitizer too!