BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works® Orchard Walk Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel

Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Orchard Walk Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Muvisa K.
It is good and makes my skin feel soft and fresh and it makes my skin moisurizing And I like it
melanie t.
Medway, MA
i buy all my hand soap and anti bacterial gel at bath and body works. i love that you can get different varieties of scents and still feel clean.
Ehete M.
Buffalo, NY
scent, check. cleanliness in check. fab hand gel that keeps you feeling 100% all day long.
Becca O.
Belton, MO
Reminds me of when I was younger the smell of apples , fragrance is really strong smells amazing definitely gets your hands clean too Runs out fast though
Gosia D.
Superb!
Good and foamy consistency, nice bottle, hands feel fresh and smell nice, highly recommend!
Kasey P.
Timberville, VA
Perfect on the go hand sanitizer smells great and you know your hands are clean after using it
Julianna L.
I love all bath and body works pocket back because it's so easy to travel everywhere, and also to keep you clean. Plus, they all come with an amazing sent. I own like 20 of these and I won't stop buying them, because they are soooooooooo go! I recommend it to anyone.
Joey J.
It's a great product and one I carry with me everywhere I go. I bought it in a local Walmart and I went back and bought many more afterwards. Now I use it every single day since it left me cleaner than I was expecting. I can honestly say that I am completely satisfied.
Micheala S.
Enid, OK
Small and easy to carry around. Amazing smell!
Good for young kids to carry to school. Fits easy in purses and back packs
Beverly P.
Russell Springs, KY
I love all of bath and body products I have never bought any of there hand soaps that I didn't like