BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works® Orchard Walk Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel

Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Orchard Walk Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Natasha D.
Springfield, MA
All of them smell amazinnngggggg and usually bath and body works is having some kind of sale. My mom buys their products by the boat load and I use them all the time. Great for smokers who want to get rid of the smell after a cigarette
Kasey P.
Timberville, VA
Perfect on the go hand sanitizer smells great and you know your hands are clean after using it
Ehete M.
Buffalo, NY
scent, check. cleanliness in check. fab hand gel that keeps you feeling 100% all day long.
Julianna L.
I love all bath and body works pocket back because it's so easy to travel everywhere, and also to keep you clean. Plus, they all come with an amazing sent. I own like 20 of these and I won't stop buying them, because they are soooooooooo go! I recommend it to anyone.
Kayla p.
I have SO many of the Bath & Body works fragrance mists and body sprays because they come out with so many different limited edition fragrances. ... I simply LOVE the different body sprays that you can buy from Bath and Body works! .
Amanda s.
Sheridan, IN
Love these to just throw in my purse or diaper bag. My kids always ask for hand sanitizer too.
amy p.
Scottsdale, AZ
Really like their products. the scents are great. i don't use the body lotion, as it competes with my perfume.
Shalinee B.
Trinidad and Tobago
The Bath and Body Works Orchard Walk Anti-baterial Hand Gel met all my expectations. It removed baterial without leaving the hands too dry which was a pro for me. I purchased it online and will definitely repurchase it again. The scent was absolutely great and I would recommend to everyone in need of a great hand sanitizer
Mariana E.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I love this hand sanitizer, it's very handy and smells amazing, doesn't leave a sticky texture in your skin
Vickie P.
Montgomery, AL
GREAT PRODUCT. VERY EASY TO JUST THROW IN YOUR PURSE OR GYM BAG. I EVERN GIVE THEM TO MEY SMALL NEICE TO CARRY TO SCHOOL. GREAT SCENT ONLY PROS SMALL AND CONVENIENT. VERY AFFORDABLE.