BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Natasha D.
Springfield, MA
All of them smell amazinnngggggg and usually bath and body works is having some kind of sale. My mom buys their products by the boat load and I use them all the time. Great for smokers who want to get rid of the smell after a cigarette
Helen K.
Madison, WI
I love to carry Bath and Body Works hand sanitizers with me! They do not have the traditional unpleasant chemical smell like most hand sanitizers. They are good quality and do not leave a residue on the skin. I have rated 4 out of 5 stars because the smell is very strong (although it is not a bad smell) it can be overwhelming.
karina m.
Brooklyn, NY
This hand sanitizer smells very sweet and floral, and the scent lasts long on your hands. The size is very compact and fits almost anywhere. Its extremely comfortable to take with you on the go. However, I've had some open in my bag and spill so you might want to use the case and attach it to the outside of your bag.
Shereé V.
Alameda, CA
I absolutely love this stuff! I literally have this in all of my purses, the diaper bag and near my front door. It smells fantastic and dries quickly. People always ask me what perfume I'm wearing after I use it, which cracks me up.
Kashmira V.
Greenville, SC
Smells delish just like all the other products by bath and body! Totally love how soft they make my hands feel and the convenience. The scents are what make this sanitizer unique. Highly recommend, and would definitely repurchase
Megan s.
Laurel, DE
Bath Body Works: Orchard Walk leaves your hands smelling and feeling clean and fresh. I bought this product at Ulta for an extremely fair price and I use it almost every day. It is great for travel and fits perfectly in my purse or pocket for everyday use. Smells great and leaves your hands feeling clean and fresh!
Tabitha N.
Rosamond, CA
The bath and body works Orchard Walk soap is a great soap. I think it is so worth what you pay, which is not too expensive even for a budget. This is not a super deep clean soap but it does the job and smells so great. I would definitely recommend it to a friend, and have actually bought it for friends as a gift.
Erica B.
Escanaba, MI
As a college student I'm always coming into contact with germ filled surfaces. This hand sanitizer smells nicer than any other I have used and isn't too harsh on my skin. It is also reasonably priced I would highly recommend it.
Aida S.
Los Angeles, CA
I always love getting bath and body works' hand sanitizers but some scents can be a bit sickly to apply on your hands. This scent is not sickly at all though, it has a very pleasant scent and the scent lasts for the whole day.
River M.
Matthews, NC
I love all bath and body works scented had sanitizers, I feel they do a Good job at removing dirt as well as disinfecting l, the beads add good texture and the scent is nice and stays all day but it can get overpowering at times