BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Penny F.
Malden, MA
I have been using Bath and Body Works hand sanitizer for a long time. Since they have so many different scents, and always have on going discount, it's very useful and helps me a lot. When I am riding public transportation, or outside somewhere that you can't really find a bathroom to wash your hands, this is very convenient and easy to carry.
Tiffany Y.
Redlands, Ca
This is pretty much a staple in my house. You can go anywhere in the house and find sone if these. It's great for my kids to use and for me. I feel safe letting my kids wash their hands with the product when we are ins pinch and they both really like the smell. My even likes to pick out a sent for himself to use. Great product all around.
Micaela D.
Somerville, MA
Bath and Body products are delectable. I love the choice of scents. It's easy to use. My hands feel soft not like a dessert afterward. I find them affordable and fairly priced compared to other hand soaps. Yes I would recommend this to my friends.
Mariana M.
Las Vegas , Nv
I always have one of these bad boys in my purse ! Not only does it disinfect my hands but also moisturize my skin. They are also very affordable. Practically the same price as any other pharmacy Hand sanitizer. But with a way better sent🌸🌺🌼💐🌻🌹
Sarah N.
Burlington, IA
Honestly I love the scent of this anti-bacterial. It's not too alcoholy and the apple scent isn't too strong either. It has met my expectations and I love the product. I would definitely like to buy this scent again in a body wash or lotion.
Regina H.
Itta Bena, MS
I received my very first product of Bath & Body Works from my high school sweetheart. I'm so proud to say that 9 years later he still surprises me with it. I love all of their products especially the aromatherapy products & lip products.
Carrie S.
Daytona Beach, FL
Great size for keeping in a purse (as they all are!). This particular scent I found to be fruity without being overpowering. The scent can be a bit strong compared to some of the scents that B&BW sells, especially during the summer months.
Olsena K.
Love love love them. They are so cute and small. I have one in my bag, in my car. One in every spot I might need. They also smell amazing. I tend to have very dry hands are hand sanitizer and need to apply hand location right after and it get a bit weird cause sometimes they are both scented but I have no complains with this one.
Bekah L.
Vail, AZ
This smells absolutely amazing!!!!!! It's just like all the other bath and body works hand sanitizers. It's great for using on the go before you eat and after going to the zoo. I would definitely recommend this to everyone who reads this!
Laurel S.
Savannah, GA
Bath and Body Works Orchard Walk Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel is affordable and smells great! I always keep a bottle in my car for on-the-go use and its great! Pros are a great scent, easy to use, and the bottle doesn't leak. This is perfect.