BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lindsay P.
Fredericton , New Brunswick
This anti-bacterial hand gel is amazing . The scent keeps my hands smell delicious without being overpowering. Left my hands feeling soft and did not dry out my skin!
Nadine N.
I carry these around with me ! Smells amazing and keeps germs away! My all time favorite anti bacterial gel! Always good to have especially when out for the day!
Monica T.
My daughter takes these to school. They're a convenient size, smell nice and are great for when she doesn't have soap and water to wash her hands. I also always keep one in my purse at all times.
Alicia A.
I absolutely love this PicketBac because it's a great fall scent and it reminds me of literally a walk in autumn and in fall everything smells good and I love apples and it's just great
Selin D.
London, London
It smells amazing and honestly i sometimes see myself going back to the bathroom it use this hand gel even when my hands are clean. its amazing. the smell is very strong though
lillian m.
This made my hands feel really fresh and smell really good. I liked how small the bottle was so it was easy to reach,i could just put it in my pocket so it'd always be with me
Portia A.
Philippines
Bath and Body Works hand soap has an anti- bacterial ingredient. thus it keep our hands clean and smell fresh.I use it many times especially after handling dirty stuff.
Ayomide J.
Chatham Kent
This is the worst handgel ever, it destroys your hand by making them looking tacky. I wouldn't recommend it for anyone as it doesn't give you the best results
sarah a.
Norway
Very good for keep your hands clean all the time and its small and easy to take with u every where at your hand bag specially at work and transportation .
Rebecca V.
Love this scent!!! Go to for on the go as it can easily slip into my purse. I love not having to worry about all the germs on my hands throughout the day.