BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
1,205 reviews
I love that my hand feels clean and fresh . It is effective, amazon site or local bath and body stores. I like how I can go to my local story and it is my first time getting it. pro's a lot of good , con's cant think of any . yes I AM satisfy with the product
Whitney M.
Love this product. The scent can be over bearing but it better than the pure alcohol smell you get with other brands. I was given this as part of a birthday gift from a coworker. They could improve on affordability and try and tone the scents down just a tad. I would probably purchase again but I just can't see myself paying over two dollars for handsantizer.
Crystal B.
Warrensburg, MO
I get these for my daughter who just started middle school. She uses them all the time. I love how awesome they smell and the price is awesome. If you wait for a sale you cans get these 10 for 10. I would for sure recommend! We always have these on hand.
Emily G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Bath & Body Works items are ALL awesome ! I can't just pick one thing I like from their store. BUT they do have some really wonderful smells to choose from .
These little Hand Gels are perfect for gifts and even bringing on a trip and just for your purse .
Heather S.
Mt Juliet, TN
Since I'm a new mom, I'm crazy about everyone washing their hands. We keep this on the table by the door for when people come in after they wash their hands. I like the small convenient size. And the price isn't too bad either. I love the scents they offer.
Jordyn S.
Meridian, ID
I love these!! they are the perfect size to fit in my bag or in the car and my sister uses them to sanitize her kids hands after school/ going out and they work great and dry fast! and I love that they come in so many scents, there is a scent for everyone!
Heather M.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
This scent and EVERY other are amazing! Leave hands feeling fresh and clean and smelling lovely! I love the portability and the fact that I have this on the go! Love the variety of scents and the price is awesome! A little goes a long way with this sanitizer!
Juliet V.
i like this hand sanitizer especially because of the little beads inside of them. i think it's effective because my hands don't feel as nasty as they did before i put this on. overall i was greatly satisfied with this & i loved the smell of it too!
Betsy P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
these have a nice smell (although sometimes the smell can kind of be over powering and too strong) they are fun to use and they a great to carry in your purse because they are so small. They also come in lots of fun flavors. I would buy this again and again
Darlene D.
These little hand sanitizer smell so good I have to have them with me at all times. Yes is very affordable and they do last a long time . Cons they are very tiny don't hold much product. Pros they really clean yours hands and leave them
Smelling good