BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Sophie K.
I love this hand gel not only because it doesn't turn out sticky but it smells lovely as well! It's so hard to find one that doesn't have an overpowering odour of rubbing alcohol. 100% recommend.
Alice J.
The smell is so delicious. And it's nice I can always take it with to keep my hands clean. I feel it is not very expensive. Definitely easy to use and I also like the designs. My expectations were met, and I have already recommended it to my roommate and her friends :)
Sofia C.
Royal Leamington spa
The bath and body works anti bacterial hand gel is amazing smells really nice and fresh and cleans off anything unwanted off your skin I have nearly finished my bottle and I would love to order some more I definitely recommend
Allyson G.
Montreal
Finally an anti-bacterial gel that smells good and does wonder! I always keep one in my purse, another at work, and another at home. I've been loving these products ever since I discovered them.
Kaki C.
I used to love these, but now I like to stick to the simple and basic hand sanitizer that do not have fragrance or beads. I feel like it makes my hands even more tackier and stickier than before.
Giovanna V.
The best when you aren't at home and need to clean hands to eat or something else. You can also choose The flavor, they have a lot of great smells. This product also protect from The bacteries.
karoline Brito R.
Brasil SP
I loved the gel for hand moisturizes smell amazing and delicious.I bought in pharmacy i bought in pharmacy i bought in good placeto buy i pad ten reais here in brazil.satisfied whith the product
Ashley B.
Wainwright
Love the scent ALL of bath and body works hand sanitizer a have - make hands feel clean without drying skin. Perfect size as it fits nicely in any size purse and they really do last a while.
geraldine m.
I carry this hand gel everywhere with me, the smell is amazing, and the size is perfect, i bought it from Bath Body Works, it was just how i expected it to be and i have gone back and bought it again. It is a must buy, such a bargain. Definitely will buy again.
Fatima C.
Bath and body works have amazing hand gel it keeps your hands moisturizing. it is easy to use and it has a good scent as well. it very affordable in a great price. the its effective by kepping your hands clean and yes i would buy it again. people should buy it.