BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Christie C.
Falcon, CO
I love this scent!! I always keep a pocketbac with me in my purse or diaper bag.
maegan m.
Great product gets the job done smells great as well. perfect on the go product
Lindsey L.
Hendersonville, TN
Great scent that's long lasting. Not good for hands that are prone to drying.
Lina M.
I LOVE bath and body works products. They smell amazing and last a long time.
Liege O.
Doral, FL
I utterly love these kind of product because it gives you a clean sensation!
Kimberly S.
I love the smell of the product. It is something that i will buy over again
Carlos Jose M.
Me gusta tener este producto en la oficina, muy practico y util , buen olor
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
1,443 reviews
Being on the go constantly can be difficult, and it's easy to forget the important things like sanitizing. Usually by the time we realize we should have, we're already sick. That's why I carry around my Bath and Body Works Anti-Bacterial Hand Gel at all times. They come in all different scents, with one of my favorites being Orchard Walk. With such a sweet, crisp scent, it's hard to tell that it's a hand sanitizer!

Each of Bath and Body Works Anti-Bacterial Hand Gels come in a convenient little 1oz container that can virtually fit anywhere. For a busy day at work, I leave mine right next to my computer where it's easy to get to. For a night out, my gel fits nicely in my small purse with my other necessities.

Some hand sanitizers leave behind a strong, unpleasant scent, and they tend to dry out your skin. Bath and Body Works Anti-bacterial Hand Gels come in various scents, all of which are carefully crafted to leave your skin smelling wonderful. They also have small moisture beads that help to replenish your skins natural softness, and avoid that dry, cracked feeling.

Bath and Body works has always been known for having tons of great options, between scents and sizes. Their products have impeccable quality, and they go a long way. For my 1oz anti-bacterial gel I only spent $1.75! And if you find multiple scents that you love, you can purchase 5 gels for only $6. For me, it was a no brainer. It's a very small price to pay to make sure that I'm protected from any germs and flus that are going around.

If you're worried about the 1oz container not being enough, don't. The gel goes a long way, and I've only had to buy 1 of them every 6-8 months. If you find a scent you really love, you can always upgrade to the 7.6oz options. These little gels are perfect for everyone in the family. Visit any Bath and Body Works store or explore their options online!
Shalinee B.
Trinidad and Tobago
The Bath and Body Works Orchard Walk Anti-baterial Hand Gel met all my expectations. It removed baterial without leaving the hands too dry which was a pro for me. I purchased it online and will definitely repurchase it again. The scent was absolutely great and I would recommend to everyone in need of a great hand sanitizer
Catherine R.
Saint-Lambert, QC
I meet a lot of people during my work, so anti-bacterial gels are important to me. This product is a life changer. I love this scent as well as many others from the same line. They are super affordable, they smell great and get the job done. I always have 2 - 3 in my purse. I adore them.