BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Hailey L.
Love to keep it in my bag and it smells great. These are a classic and smell devine.
Chassity D.
Athens, MI
Loved the variety of smells and it helped afterwards that my hands were not so dry.
Ginny N.
Smells great! I really should use this more often. The gel works up a great lather.
Mallori H.
Love the way this smells! Works great and doesn't leave your hands feeling sticky!
cailey f.
Wilmington, NC
I make sure to keep one in my pocket book at all times!! Love these little bottles
Sarah T.
Smells amazing but for me tge foaming soap doesn't leave my hands feeling as clean
Paola V.
Dallas, TX
One of the most amazing products i like the smell and it makes me feel more clean
Stacy M.
Use these daily to keep my hands clean, always great smelling products. Recommend
 Taylor   .
Tampa, FL
I have a million of these. I keep them everywhere. They are so cute and affective
Jamie B.
Jacksonville, FL
this stuff smells soooo good, I've always a been a huge fan of Bath & Body works!