BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Cortney W.
North Branch, MN
These are nice to keep in the purse for on the go! One of my fav scents! Highly recommend!
Melanie G.
Eagle Pass, TX
They're really good for traveling & school. Some have really good scents, would recommend!
Amanda T.
I buy these little gems for the kids. They have cute little carrying holders to go with it.
Monsy S.
Martinsville , VA
Great hand soap smells really nice and leaves skin smooth and refreshed
Hsbsbbsbsndkdddndnd
Jennifer C.
This is one of my favorite bath and body fragrances, I like how the scent isn't to strong!
Ehete M.
Buffalo, NY
scent, check. cleanliness in check. fab hand gel that keeps you feeling 100% all day long.
Madison E.
Streator IL
Most people at my school keep these on a bookbag/purse super convenient and smell amazing.
Anteria B.
I love the smell of this product and I also love that it moisturizers and cleans my hands.
Mrs S.
I love all my mini hand sanitizers. I keep one in my cars and gym bag and purse. Very handy
Desirae K.
Groves, TX
Love the smell of the Orchard walk Anti hand sanitizer. Leaves your hand feeling so clean.