BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Erin C.
Conway, South Carolina
One of my favorite scents! All the bath and body work products smell amazing and these pocket backs are always a wonderful price. A little goes a long way. I hate the hand sanitizer that make your hands smell like rubbing the alcohol they have mastered the scents perfectly
Chelsy R.
Portland, OR
I love this hand sanitizer. I always keep one attached to my bag or keys. It's perfect for when I am out running errands and want to keep my hands clean. I also use it to fresh up a bit after a long day. It's got a great scent that makes you feel clean and refreshed.
Thayra F.
I can not leave my house without anti-bacterial gel, its necesary, especially when you have childrens, plus i love the smell of this, and my hands feel really clean, its a bit expensive fot how little it is, but its a really good product overall and I'm very satisfied
Stephanie G.
Fargo, ND
I love that its so effective, I reqlly feel like my hands are clean. No an expensive purchase at all, I highly recommend it to everyone I come in contact with. I use it all the time and so should you ! Comes in handy ! Nothing with this product needs to be improved.
Viridiana V.
Palmdale, CA
I love bath and body works anti-bacterial hand gels and how many scents and variety's they have. I like how they make my hands feel clean and soft. I always like buying them. You can buy this at bath and body works. I always recommend them to friends and family.
Annalis C.
College Sta, TX
Perfect to carry in your purse or backpack for a quick clean! Meets expectations and smells wonderful which is always a bonus. Will definitely buy again as it is inexpensive and easy to carry around. Most definitely satisfied with the product. I would repurchase.
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
I really like this hand sanitizer. I does not remind me or an orchard walk....I think it kind of smells like candy. However whatever they were going for with the scent I like it and use it all of the time!
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
1,205 reviews
I love that my hand feels clean and fresh . It is effective, amazon site or local bath and body stores. I like how I can go to my local story and it is my first time getting it. pro's a lot of good , con's cant think of any . yes I AM satisfy with the product
Thays M.
Absecon, NJ
This product keeps me feeling fresh through out the school day. Smells great and it lasted me a pretty long while. The price is great for how much you get and its convenient to have, especially before lunch or while you're out. My mom and I buy a lot at once and it really works out well, price wise. Its great to throw in your bag and it has never made a mess.
Hanah C.
Madison, WI
Love this scent! It is so fresh smelling, without being overwhelming. I also love the size, I can put it anywhere, my backpack, purse or even my pocket! I also have one of those rubber containers that attach to your backpack or purse, and that's awesome too.