BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Laura M.
Love the scent gives a refreshing smell,leaves hands feeling very soft.My son & husband also like it.
kareem r.
Minneapolis, MN
Smells amazing, and convenient whenever I'm in situations its always there. Cute, compact, efficient
Paola C.
I love these anti bacterials gels, this smell is really good! And it leaves your hans really clean
Beverly P.
Russell Springs, KY
I love all of bath and body products I have never bought any of there hand soaps that I didn't like
Katherine H.
My absolute favorite antibacterial gel! These are super great for your purse, and they smell great
Lyndsay S.
Freeland, MI
I use Bath and body works sanitizer on a daily basis at work and home. They all smell really good.
Gregory B.
Port Orchard, WA
My girlfriend is a caregiver and uses this hand sanitizer. she says it works well and smells good.
Desiree M.
West Palm Bch, FL
This stays with me ! From my purse, to my car, its always a help in germ freedom and smelling good
This product is great to throw in purse incase you have to was your hands and aren't around water.
Elizabeth Dawn B.
Davenport, FL
The smell of this hand gel is amazing but the huge amount makes the hand sticky and a black residue