BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Kelsey F.
Falls Church, VA
I keep these everywhere, in my car, in my purse, in my room. Small packaging lets me take it everywhere!
crystal j.
Spring Lake, NC
It smells really good, it also leaves your hands feeling really good. It's one of the best things to use.
Devan F.
San Antonio, TX
I always keep on in my purse and it is just so convienient to always have with you to refresh your hands
Millie C.
Nashua, NH
Nice fragrance for a hand gel , no harsh chemicals and perfect for small travels , like it as a hand gel
Joni J.
My daughter keeps this in her backpack for school. This scent doesn't seem to be overwhelming like some.
Katherine R.
Rushville, IL
Bath and body works makes phenomenal hand gels! These make your skin smell an feel fresh no matter what!
Rita B.
Wonderful product! Smell is wonderful. I like to keep them in my purse. Love having them for emergencies!
Carrie B.
Midlothian, VA
I keep this in my purse for on the go and for work. The smell
Is terrific and it is not sticky like some
Valentina V.
Laredo, TX
I love the smell and how your hands don't feel dry when you apply some! I carry in my purse all the time!
Alex B.
Deerfield Beach, FL
Not really a fan of the smell it always bothers my nose but other than that I really love this product