BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Ari G.
Lovely smell, but i feel that because of how much it smells good it may not be such an anti-bacterial hand gel.
Haleigh C.
This has the same great formula as always. The smell was ok just not for me. It has an apple like scent to it.
Anna R.
Los Angeles, CA
awespme sent to it gentle on skin would deffinetly use again super cheap and ffjhfh bbhefbf bhbhdbhshu bheuhf
Makayla W.
Edna, TX
Smells very good and gets those germs off of your hands. Highly recommend this for those who are germ freaks
April D.
Edmond, OK
This is probably the worst scent I have ever gotten from bath and body works. It made me sick to my stomach.
amy p.
Scottsdale, AZ
Really like their products. the scents are great. i don't use the body lotion, as it competes with my perfume.
Angela P.
Rexburg, ID
I have one of these in all my purses and of course my baby's diaper bag! Perfect size and it smells amazing!
Mariana E.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I love this hand sanitizer, it's very handy and smells amazing, doesn't leave a sticky texture in your skin
Danyell G.
Gautier, MS
I always use the Bath and Body works hand sanitizer. It so cheap and it gets the job done and smells good.
Maggi H.
Sulphur Springs, TX
I carry these to school with Me and they are amazing. All of the sents smell great. They are just awesome.