BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Haydee S.
Austin, TX
Great size to carry in your purse or keep in car. Great choices of scents to choose from in the store or online
Emily P.
Kirkland, WA
The scent was wonderful, and it kept my hands safe from my germy coworkers that would use my computer at work.
Max H.
Albertson, NY
Interesting smell, one of my favorites! Smells like apple picking plus a little bit of nature. Would recommend!
Janet G.
I use the anti- bacterial soap at work and it makes me feel confident that I am not bring home unwanted germs.
Samantha R.
Norwell, MA
These have the best smells and the scent stays on your hands all day but it can be sticky if you apply too much
Maria Victoria S.
Doral, FL
This bath body works orchard walk anti-bacterial hand gel its OK the perfume is good, but my hands feels weird
Haley R.
Frostproof
Honestly I love them all I don't have a favorite! Love the way they smell and don't make your skin so dried out
Junita A.
Baton Rouge
Keep it with me at all times it works great, I have 2 grandbabies so I keep antibacterial on deck at all times
Gloria L.
San Ramon, CA
This product not only smells amazing but, is very soothing. I really love bath and body works hand sanitizers.
Carrie U.
This hand gel is very portable and handy. I use it when a sink and water aren't available. It smells yummy too.