BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lizbeth S.
Baltimore, MD
I love, love, love this hand gel its smells so nice and i love how its so smooth on my hands!!!!!! its so affordable
Sarah P.
Got this as a gift it wasn't the best smelling. It made my hands feel somewhat sticky as well which I'm not a fan of.
Christi E.
Columbia, SC
Love these hand gels. Always have one on my bag. This was a nice fall fragrance would buy it again if they have it
Tasha G.
Stearns, KY
I love bath and body works anti bacterial hand gels they smell and work very nice. Bath and body works ia amazing.
Abigail P.
Andover, MA
This anti bacterial hand gel made my hand feel sticky. I had to wash my hand after to get the goop off of my hands.
Yesica G.
San Jose
It's ok I must say it has a strong Oder for my self I stop using it after a weeack becouse the smell was to strong
Jessica H.
Sarasota, FL
This is the only hand sanitizer I use and i love the convienant packaging! Doesn't leave your hands feeling dry.
Alexius H.
Good great love it bhgggggggggggg I love it and I don't think I'm going to the game is on a Saturday morning in a
mary M.
Marsing, ID
These are perfect for carrying around in your purse or even diaper bag. great to have on hand, and smell awesome.
Ariel M.
Little Rock, AR
Smell lasts all day and it keeps my hands clean so that's a plus and there's no strong alcohol smell just apples