BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Hannah S.
I highly recommend this product for anyone on-the-go. It is easy to store in a purse or back pocket, and great for life's little accidents. There have been countless times where I have been able to use it, and have been thankful that I had it around. I would repurchase time and time again.
Madelynn W.
Sherwood, AR
In general, all of bath and body works' hand sanitizers are very strong in smell which can be a good or bad thing, depending on the smell. In this case it is a good thing. Orchard walk has a very fresh, crisp, and floral smell. However, the product makes your hands feel a little dry.
Ebony T.
Lexington, KY
This is good when you are on the go, you can throw this in your purse and use it when you are out. Its small and compacted. I have been using this since high school. it leaves your hands feeling clean and soft. I would use this again and again. I have it in my purse as we speak!
Ashley T.
Prestonsburg, KY
The smell is really nice it keeps the smell all day it lasts for 24 hours it makes your hands soft an vert clean you don't have to keep reusing it every hour its best to use it ever other hour just to keep your haves clean i would buy this all the time because its my faviorite smell
Carlye B.
Hoboken, NJ
Love this anti-bacterial. Smells great, and as far as I can tell, it cleans my hands well.

The price is not bad, and you can get a little carrier for cheap as well. I always keep this on me when I am in the city, super convenient and easy to use for someone always on the go.
Sarah F.
Winter Garden, FL
Bath and Body Works mini hand sanitizers are my hero. They are small, easy to throw in any bag. They have the most amazing scents available. It's a great way to make sure the kid's hands are germ free before eating out. You can pick them up at any Bath and Body Works location.
Lauren P.
Denver, CO
These are great to have thrown in your bag for those moments you really need clean hands in a pinch. It's really come in handy many times! I don't always love Bath & Body Work's scents, (I find a lot of them to be overwhelming and artificial) but this one is actually nice.
Resha P.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
This is a nice and cute little hand sanitizer for "on the go", it's easy to use. You can use it daily or whenever your feel the need to clean your hands. You can choose from different great scents. I love buying these, and they make nice stocking stuffers for the holidays!
Gwendolyn M.
Smelled harsh i did not like this habd sanitizer at all i love the outple one better. It kind of smelled like dust from under tge stairs id rather use regulag soap and water tgan use a product tgat had such a stench. I am i n the medicak feild and cant use snelky oroducts
Erin C.
Conway, South Carolina
One of my favorite scents! All the bath and body work products smell amazing and these pocket backs are always a wonderful price. A little goes a long way. I hate the hand sanitizer that make your hands smell like rubbing the alcohol they have mastered the scents perfectly