BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Olga D.
Highland Park, NJ
This is my go to anti-bacterial hand gel!.. Its super comfortable to carry and the smell is out of this world!.. I truly recommend it!
Natalie T.
Locust Grove, GA
I don't use hand sanitizer that much, but when I do, I use Bath and Body Works. It is always fresh, smells great, and dries quickly.
Melissa V.
Port Orange , FL
Best hand sanitizer there is! Cleans your hands and slso makes them feel moisturized and has a great scent. A little goes a long way.
Camryn H.
Oakboro, NC
It smells absolutely amazing!!!! And if you really DON'T like strong smells this isn't to bad. And it really cleans ur hands very well
Jessica P.
Orlando, FL
I love the smell and how it handy when it right next to me....I can take it any where I don't like share it but I do with my friends
Sandi P.
I love the smell and the ease of use. I carry some in my purse and my kids always know where to go to clean their hands in a pinch.
Judy M.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Love these soaps! These are my favorite hand soaps for all my bathrooms . Love the scent and that they are anti-bacterial as well!
Andrea G.
I love all their hand sanitizers. I must have about 30 of them at one time. They never make my hand sticky afterwards which I love.
Amber s.
Mannford, OK
Smells AMAZING comes in a cute little container and the smell last for quit some time they're my favorite go to hand sanitizer :)
I love these! They are so convenient and work really well. They leave my hands very clean and are small enough to fit in my purse