BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Kim W.
Newport News, VA
I love these, so handy and available when needed. I carry them in my car, purse and on my wallet. I haven't found a scent I don't like yet!
Evelin R.
Memphis, TN
Well what can i say i love the many different choices of fragrance and so pigmented smells also good because is antibacterial just perfect.
Gabi A.
Escondido, CA
Smell is amazing!!! Product last long for a small bottle and you can clip it on your key chain. Perfect size and it gental on your skin!
Kadira L.
I work with tools and paper a lot and we use this hand sanitizer all day long it has a great smell and it goes a long way for the price!
Vivian R.
Carry it everywhere with me- leaves hands feeling refreshed and clean.Purchased multiple times and always satisfied,very good for price.
Alexandria F.
Tucson, AZ
This anti bacterial hand gel works great! It doesnt leave a drying feeling that some make you feel. I felt like I was still moisturized.
Taylor S.
Brundidge, AL
I absolutely love anything bath and body but there hand gel is awesome! The smell of it lasts all day it seems! It also smells so good!
makhileigh b.
Corpus Christi, TX
I love bath and body works their hand sanitiezers they smell awesome and my favorite things would have to be the body sprays and candels
Allyson J.
Clarkson, KY
I hated all the sents I tried. No matter what, the lingering smell of alcohol remained. This particular kind left my hands very sticky
Brittany L.
Littleton, CO
So convenient and doesn't smell like chemicals! Love that I can also get the carrying case for it which helps it stay put in my purse!