BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Kimberly S.
Worcester, MA
These hand sanitizer are better than the other bigger ones. This one also smells very good and doesn't leave my hands feeling tacky or dry.
Tiaraliz F.
Manchester, NH
I hate the Smell of hand sanitizer but with these , its so much better. Not only is it a anti bacterial but it smells good and it last long
Diana V.
Madera, CA
I love this one!!! Not only does it disinfect your hands it leaves them smelling good and soft without the dryness of other hand sanitizers
Kim W.
Newport News, VA
I love these, so handy and available when needed. I carry them in my car, purse and on my wallet. I haven't found a scent I don't like yet!
Courtney K.
Not only do I love the smell of this anti-bacterial hand gel from bath and body works but I love the size and easy that it fits in my bag.
Trenity B.
Benton, AR
I have used the gel before and it works great I bought in the store. I love the way that they smell have favorite is the twisted pepomint.
Tara I.
Los angeles, CA
I love how compact and portable they are! The price isn't so bad either specially when they go on sale. I buy them at bath and body works.
Shanice L.
Philadelphia, PA
I used it to travel with to make sure my hair smell good and us clean at all time. I love for my hands to be clean so I enjoy the cleanest.
Evelin R.
Memphis, TN
Well what can i say i love the many different choices of fragrance and so pigmented smells also good because is antibacterial just perfect.
Nikki W.
Glouster, OH
I do not like this antibacterial because it makes me feel like my hands are more dirty than before I used it. The scents are over powering