BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Harley W.
Cleveland, NC
Smells really good and get rid of germs. great product. it makes other anti bacterile gels look bad. this is one of the best one i have ever tried.
melanie t.
Medway, MA
i buy all my hand soap and anti bacterial gel at bath and body works. i love that you can get different varieties of scents and still feel clean.
Isabella M.
Hutto, TX
I give this product 5 stars because it's not sticky how most hand santizers are and has a delightful scent this is worth a try have a great day 💗
Tammy N.
Kingsport, TN
B&BW hand sanitizer makes my hands feel clean and smell fresh. I am not a huge fan of sanitizer but will use it until I can get to wash station.
Megan H.
Vienna, MD
I have a slight addiction to bath and body works!! And i work in healthcare so these products are amazing! The smell of the orchard is soo fresh!
Miranda P.
Ambridge, PA
Amazing product, scent is by far the best. always keeps the bacteria away! always keep a few in my purse because they are so easy and affordable
Elisa P.
Orlando, FL
If you like apples and fall you will love this smell. I loved using this hand sanitizer and it left my hands feeling clean and smelling lovely.
Chad F.
Kearney, MO
This is a great product that is super effective. It is affordable especially with the deals they offer consistently. I would recommend to buy
Alyssa P.
Clawson, MI
Love, love, love how this smells. Bath and body works is better compared to most cause other brands can leave some peoples skin to break out.
Jacqueline e.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
This product is amazing and easy to carry around. It cleans your hands very well. I am a constant buyer of the product and it is affordable.