BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Siarra H.
Vancouver, WA
I bought this product about a month ago. And I must say it smells divine. And it's great for on the go and quick sanitizing while you are out and about.
Crystal M.
Youngstown, OH
Alllllllways stocked during autumn. Love apple, love the quality, & the price is affordable without hurting the pocket yet a little on the splurge side.
Shirley S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I like the foam hand soap. It is the best hand soap I have ever used. My family likes it too. It is very easy to use. I bought it at Bath and Body works.
Alexa B.
North Oxford, MA
I'm obsessed with Bath and Body Works hand sanitizer. I use it everyday. The scent is a bit strong, so I often cut it down with regular hand sanitizer.
Lesha H.
Whitesboro , NY
It's tiny, it lasts, the smell isn't overpowering. Way more convenient than having a big bottle on your desk or something. Fits right into your pocket
Holly L.
Midland, TX
I love these little things! Being in nursing means I constantly have some on hand. It smells so great and you can get a ton for cheap. Love love love.
Natalie K.
Williamsburg, VA
I'm kinda a germ freak so when I got the hand gel it was nice to have a pocket sized hand sanitizer thaticcould use on the go. It also smells amazing 😍
Maria C.
I'm a mom and this comes in handy, I always keep one in my purse smells great and gets the job done. You can often catch them on sale which is great.
Traci B.
Ithaca, MI
I carry the liquid hand gel wherever I go it smells great makes your hands feel clean and not sticky and enjoy the cute shapes and sizes they come in
Sarah L.
Perryville, MO
Absolutely my very favorite scent at Bath & Body Works! You can never go wrong with anything that smells like this fragrance including the hand soap