BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Rachel H.
Elizabethtown, KY
I have always loved Bath and Body works anti-bacterial hand gels, especially now that I have a baby! People will walk up and ask to hold him and I can quickly grab my delicious smelling Orchard Walk hand gel and in seconds know that their hands are germ free and ready to hold my precious baby! This product smells delicious, you'll find yourself unable to stop slathering it on.
Ashley H.
Bakersfield , Ca
I love this love this I actually take it with me everywhere I go..after using this product I feel like my hands are extra clean they feel refreshed and smooth it doesn't leave a nasty sticky feel to your hands like other products I would recommend this to anyone I purchase this all the time it's my go to I have to have it on me and in my house at all times
Courtney D.
Wichita, KS
I absolutely love the picket bac from bath and body works! I have one that Icarey with my daughters diaper bag cause let's be real kids are gross and do gross things ! I am sad that they changed the shape of the bottles though because I had to buy new little holders for them! But over all these little things are super awesome and well worth buying! Plus the store usually has them on some sort of sale so you can always stick up on them for a decent price! Love these little things
Cat S.
These Pocket-Bacs are my absolute favorite hand sanitizers ever! They are small and can fit into any bag or purse. I literally carry 2 around with me at all times. I love the scents that Bath & Body Works creates. This one in particular is very fresh and smells just like apples. Not offensive at all and works well to kill germs quickly!
Cali S.
Sea island cotton is one of my favorite scenes from Bath and Body Works. I love their soaps and have a strong addiction. They work great on super dirty kids hands and even greasy farmer hands. Can't go cheap and by the look alike... It doesn't do the job! Did i mention these are a nice addition to your countertop also?
April W.
Villa Rica, GA
These are great teacher gifts for beginning of the year and end of the year or even teacher appreciation week! I love the smell of this scent. I will be buying more very soon. Bath and Body works has always been one of my favorite stores and I am always pleased with my purchase! plus they have coupons! you can't go wrong!
Alice T.
Oswego, IL
My absolute favorite product to cleanse my hands! I've used Bath Body Works hand gel for years now, and this new orchard walk scent is a dream to use on the go. The cons are that it takes a minute to complete dry on my hands, but I'm satisfied overall by how moisturized my hands are in the end. Must try!
Natasha J.
Not only does this soap smells great but the price is AMAZING as well! I CAN NOT live without my Bath Body Works ! I faithfully go there every month and purchase at lease 6 of these beautifully smelling items in addition to other items. They are my go-to store when I want to smell nice and germ-free.
Michelle W.
My girls enjoy taking these to school and I keep one in the car. Some of the smells can get a little strong but they fade fairly fast. The convenient small packaging makes it perfect for on the go. The kiddos get a kick out of the little rubber holders they make to attach to their backpacks as well.
Maria A.
Doral, FL
I have always been kind of a freak when it comes to germs and I have to admit its almost annoying ,that´s why I always have to make sure I have one of there in my purse, what I like the most about this antibacterial gel is that it not only does what its supposed to, but it also smells delicious