BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lexi R.
Nanticoke, PA
I love these hand sanitizers! Always so fragrant as soon as you put them on. The price is good and B&BW is always having a deal going on for them, usually 5 for $5 or6 for $5.
Nadia A.
Newton, MA
Smells amazing!! I carry it around with me always, not sure how well it is with killing germs but it smells great. very affordable, and can get it at any bath and body works.
Megan C.
Love these little bottles! Easily fits in any purse/back pack. The formula leaves your hands feeling clean and is gentle enough for my young children to use. And they're cheap!
Leslie W.
Williamston, SC
Bath and body works hand gels, are absolutely my favorite! I have so many scents that I love! I have been buying this product for years. I recommend this product to everyone!
Teressa H.
Pinnacle, NC
I love the hand gel they all smell great and they are just the right size to carry with me everywhere. I try to keep on in my pocketbook at all times. They are that great.
Tara H.
Mcminnville, OR
Smells great, and perfect size for your purse, travel bag, etc. I've noticed these do not dry out your hands, unlike many anti-bacterial hand gels I have used in the past.
Laura G.
Wichita, KS
Love this product, it keeps your hands clean, soft and oil free. Tried the first time a few years ago and never stopped using it. There are different smells that can match your preferences
Denise M.
Yucaipa, CA
Love the bath and body works sanitizer ... They are a great value . I get them and put it in stocking stuffers ... They are great for the office , purses and back packs .
Ashlie W.
Perry, FL
This is just the right size to keep in the purse,pocket,backpack, diaper bag ,or car. The smell is amazing and it's nice to hAve it for on the go and in times of need.
Nicole H.
Ooltewah, TN
I keep one of these in every single one of my bags so I always have one with me! This scent smells great and is nice to have in the summer time when I'm stuck at work!