BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Laurel G.
Redding
The scent is amazing, all the scents are great! It sanitizes, and has little popping beads so you feel you're getting a very gentle scrub, and it's small enough to go anywhere.
Sarah B.
Savannah
Not only do they smell amazing, but they keep my hands from drying up. They are available at any Bath & Body Works. Super affordable and useful- they surpassed my expectations.
naisargi j.
San Jose, CA
Love the smell of this product. I always buy my hand sanitizers from bath and body works because of the variety of products they have. I use this every day and will definitely be buying more soon because the price is quite affordable.
Tamara S.
Watsontown, PA
I love the fact that these are so portable and they leave your hands feeling super clean. Because of their small size I have them everywhere in my car and my purse in my desk.
Whitney K.
Merkel, TX
Love this!!! Smells great. Easy to throw in your purse or diaper bag. Use every day prolly 5 to ten times a day. My kids also hook it on their back packs and take it to school
Amber H.
La Crosse, WI
Its so rare for me to find something that works for my skin that doesn't leave a rash or consist of me itching after wards. With my sensitive skin I really do recommend this product you will be very pleased and in love just like me ♡
Sarah W.
East Moriches, NY
Own about a dozen antibacterial gels and love them!! They are very affordable when they are on sale and they are easy enough to carry around and you can add a cute keychain to hold it and accessorize and they all smell great!!!
Samantha R.
I really like how it makes my hands feel, however I have gotten comments about how the smell is too strong. You must really like the smell or else it can be extremely overwhelming. However, I would definitely buy again.
Layla E.
Mission, TX
The smell is great. The anti-bacterial is great (hopefully), but the beads are the most obnoxious things. If not rubbed in effectively, they become sticky. No thanks!
Tiffany S.
If I'm not carrying normal hand sanitizer I will always have one of these, there are tons of great scents besides this one which makes it even better when buying them