BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Leah C.
Salem, MO
This stuff has an awesome scent that really sticks with you throughout the day. I work at a bank and my hands constantly smelled like money before I started using this. Now they smell great and it blocks out the smell of money! Will be buying again!
Chris N.
Brandon, FL
Super convenient packaging, Great to throw in your purse or backpack and carry around. The smell is very strong though, which is a con. As with any alcohol based product, it is very drying so i wouldn't recommend super frequent use. Smells good.
Rolexia p.
Carnesville , GA
It works good, I just don't like how loud the smell is! But other then that I love it. Will be going back to bath and body works to get more. I love that store something new always.
Brigitte R.
Redding, CA
I have these anti-bacterial gels in several fragrances - I keep them at work, in the car, in my gym-bag, in my purse . . . they are life-savers, when I can't wash my hands properly.
Chloe D.
Roseville, CA
I've always used bath and body works soaps and lotions but couldn't find a hand soap that I really really liked the smell of. And then an employee recommended this one and I love it!
Katelyn K.
Oklahoma City, OK
The travel hand sanitizers are great to toss in your purse, keep in your car or in your desk at work! I love being able to have a travel size of my favorite sents to use on the go!
Erica C.
Gresham, OR
I have literally tried almost alli the antibacterial hand sanitizer a from bath and body works! They smell amazing and the sepcents is long lasting! Good for on the go of course!
Ellen K.
Strongsville, OH
Small size so it easily fits in my purse. Great price and nice smell. I can feel it working as soon as I put it on. Use it whenever my hands feel gross and when a sink isn't near by. Beat my expectations so much. Would 100% recommend this to anyone
Mariana A.
Duncanville, TX
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG this soap smells so delicious its so good and leaves my hands super soft. The pro about it is gonna be smelling good and the con is the scent doesn't last very long but definitely worth it and sooooooooooooo affordable!!!!!!!!
Laurel G.
Redding
The scent is amazing, all the scents are great! It sanitizes, and has little popping beads so you feel you're getting a very gentle scrub, and it's small enough to go anywhere.