BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Priscilla C.
Any of bath and body works pocketbacs are great. My kids carry them in their backpacks, I have them in my car, and one in my purse. Small enough to carry everywhere. Scents are great too.
Cierra O.
I love it when I'm in school and I quickly go to the bathroom and I don't have time to wash up I use my hand sanitizer and I also use when I go on long car rides or even on camping trips
Donneitha R.
Hand sanitizer that works AND smells like Apples! I'm definitely game, but it's worth buying them in their bundles than buying alone (it's rather pricey compared to other hand sanitizers)
Kylie B.
I have 2 of these in my book bag, one in my work bag, 1 in my lunch bag, and 1 in my purse as you can see, i HAVE A GREAT LOVE FOR THESE BECAUSE THEY ARE SO SMALL AND ALWAYS SMELL GREAT!
Cheryl R.
Seffner, FL
Perfect size to take anywhere with and are very convenient. Various scents to satisfy just about everyone. I have one in every purse and diaper bag. Love the little beads they help to scrub the hands better. Feel nice and clean after using any of these.
Tayya M.
Meridian, ID
bath and body works great on my skin!!! I have very oily skin and this seems to be working really well for me. After I use any products to keep my hygiene up it makes me feel incredibly cleen! I definitely recommend it it isn't that much money either
Alexis G.
Covington, GA
If you're looking for a hand sanitizer that works and smells good, then anything at bath and body works is for you . I particularly love the purple sorbet scent. Absolutely delightful.
Samantha K.
Pinnacle, NC
It smells very very nice. its a very soothing smell. it is indeed affordable in my opinion. it costed cheap. its very easy to use, very simple in fact. i use it once- twice a week. it makes my skin soft. i am very satisfied, very much so. yes. buy it.
Collin H.
Kelso, WA
If you feeling greasy after jerkin your weiner this soap is the best way to destroy all the jizzle juice but also leaves a pleasant scent behind and makes your hands feel rejuvenated.
Chavonne B.
Puyallup, WA
The hand soap is great to use anytime !!! . Throughout the day this handsome is great it has a great smell and a very fresh clean feeling when you are done with it . It is wonderful .