BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Mary M.
With having children, anti-bacterial to have on had is a must. The small size makes it easy to throw in your pocket or purse so you always have it on hand. The smell is great and so much better that regular anti-bacterial hand gels. I am very satisfied with it!
Alexis C.
Bolingbrook, IL
Let me tell you how AMAZING this product smells! I love how juicy this makes my hands smell, and how smooth and soft my hands feel right after an application. Not only does this smell good, but it also cleans your hands and fights bacteria. Who wouldn't want this?
Judy R.
Fallbrook, CA
I love this, comes with a great little pouch you can clip anywhere on your purse come in very handy as a soccer mom with an eight year old son with dirty little hands lol I love the smell and the price is great. Repeat user and will continue to make this purchase.
Haily H.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Ive always loved going to bath and body works to get hand sanitizer especially for christmas sometimes they have the sells in the stores where you could get a lot its easy to use smells great.
Jazz C.
Las Vegas, NV
Perfect for on the go! I have mine attached to my purse and I love using this and having it be so portable and light. A little really does go a long way. The smell is great so it doesn't smell like alcohol like most hand sanitizes . I will use this over again..
LaShonda M.
Sanford, NC
Bath & Body Works never seems to let me down. Not only is the hand sanitizers fragrantly appealing, but they are super convenient. I actually attach mine to my book bag for easy access throughout my day. It's a great way to encourage children to use sanitizer too!
Amy T.
Newport, IN
I love all Bath and Body products but the hand sanitizer is my favorite. I carry them with me everywhere. I have them in my purses, in my car, on my desk and scattered throughout my home.
Cheryl R.
Seffner, FL
Perfect size to take anywhere with and are very convenient. Various scents to satisfy just about everyone. I have one in every purse and diaper bag. Love the little beads they help to scrub the hands better. Feel nice and clean after using any of these.
Kayla W.
Massillon, OH
Its a fricken hand sanitiner and yo expect me to write a whole paragragh on it i mean i use it in school and on the go andput some one right before i do my makeup but its like any otherjust more expensive and smells god like reall good lololo idk anyfbvr
Angela D.
Moselle, MS
This is a great hand wash. It fights germs as well as having a great scent. It is not real expensive. It also makes your hands feel softer than normal hand soap. It comes easy to use which saves on spreading of germs. Completely satisfied with product.