Bath & Body Works® ORCHARD Honeycrisp Apple & Buttered Rum Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Maricela F.Bath & Body Works® ORCHARD Honeycrisp Apple & Buttered Rum Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Maria M.Bath & Body Works® ORCHARD Honeycrisp Apple & Buttered Rum Fine Fragrance Mist uploaded by Jo R.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

For over 20 years, Bath & Body Works created the scents that make you smile. Whether you're shopping for fragrant body care or a 3-wick candle, they have hundreds of quality products perfect for treating yourself or someone else.

Lavishly splash or lightly spritz your favorite fragrance, either way you'll fall in love at first mist!
Their carefully crafted bottle and sophisticated pump delivers great coverage while conditioning aloe mist nourishes skin for the lightest, most refreshing way to fragrance!
Enjoy a sunny afternoon in the fresh orchard air, picking juicy Honeycrisp apples and sipping hot buttered rum

Julia S.
danville
Would totally recommend Bath & Body Works® ORCHARD Honeycrisp Apple & Buttered Rum Fine Fragrance Mist. It’s an amazing product. My boyfriend loved this scent on me. It last a long time and the price is great for how long it last. It’s better then any other kind I’ve tried from anywhere else.
Maricela F.
This really wowed me with the end note of true apple I could smell! I usually go at there sales but this was there for Christmas I believe and I had to get it! They really nailed the name as well! I like other scents for perfumes but I'd take this with me on a girls weekend and share as it's still a great smelling scent without the expensive cost some of my favorite perfumes have.
Sammi M.
Ames, IA
I got the mini bottle of this last year and I did not wear it that often; however, whenever I wore it, my boyfriend would compliment how nice I smelled. Now, I wear it all the time. It smells really sweet and perfect for the fall time. As a body mist, it does not last all day, but it's easy to carry the small size with you and spray when needed. The scent is not overbearing and is cozy. I like the smell and will consider buying again when I run out.
Pamela H.
Doral, FL
* My good price
I have a store nearby
* The aroma is fabulous and lasts a lot on the skin
* The splash does not leave a sticky feeling on the body thing that is appreciated in summer
* I would like avaces to classify their aromas by stages of the day (Morning, Afternoon and night) is too much to ask.
Sylvia V.
Laramie, WY
Absolutely love love love this product! I love the smell so much every time I use this it takes me back to my trip to Hawaii. It's very gentle on my skin; which is a huge deal to me; and made my skin feel absolutely clean.
Frankie P.
Adore this scent soooo much! Every time I put it on I feel I smell like fall. I get so many compliments on it and when I wear it makes me feel really in the spirit of all things fall.
Haleigh W.
Martinsburg, WV
I’d recommend this perfume to ANYONE who loves fall scents. The design one the bottle is gorgeous and it really smells like crisp apples. This bath and body works perfume is one of my personal fall favorites!
Jo R.
Oroville, CA
I love this body spray!! It smells soo good, I used most of the bottle last fall, it's just so perfect for Autumn, doesn't get much better than this!!
Maria M.
My absolute FAVOURITE body spray for the fall! smells like baked pies and apples and a warm breeze on a fall day, so perfect! my bottle is actually done now, come next October I'll buy it again.
Annalee R.
Etobicoke, ON
Bath and body works always has amazing fragrances, I always enjoy their selection of seasonal smells :)