Bath & Body Works OHAU Coconut Sunset 8 oz uploaded by Rozi J.Bath & Body Works OHAU Coconut Sunset 8 oz uploaded by Leah C.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Courtney S.
West virgina
My favorite bath and bodyworks scent of all time it smells so good it reminds me of the beach  and you  can find this perfume in any mall or any bath and bodyworks store I 100% highly recommend this
Jen
LOVE this scent! I have the spray and lotion and it always reminds me of the beach! I keep it close by at work so that I can take a mini-break and escape - even if just in my mind ⛱
Hana M.
My all time favorite body spray for summer smells like coconut and you will never run out of it!! Also amazing for the price and you can find it at most malls!!
Molnitia O.
Summerfield, FL
This is an amazing smell. I got this for christmas this year and i am in love with it. Such A sweet subtle smell. Smells just like the beach.
Breanne S.
Mc Clure, PA
I actually had gotten this at a yard sale. What a find. ONE DOLLAR! I immediately fell in love. Makes me feel like I'm sitting on a beach.
Joy A.
Indianapolis, IN
If you are in need of a new body fragrance I would recommend this because it smells amazing and the coconut is not very strong
Jenny V.
Amarillo, TX
This smells so good! Its very summery and refreshing. Summer wouldn't be the same without it.
Lorynn W.
Owensboro, KY
I absolutely love this stuff, and it smells amazing! I would highly recommend buying this
Leah C.
florissant, MO
Love love love! fits me so well. too bad it's winter now. this and the lotion smell fab!
Kelsey L.
My favorite summer scent! No overpowering coconut smell but just enough to smell summery!