BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Your one-way ticket to paradise! This pocket-sized bottle packs powerful germ killers that leave hands clean and exotically scented. Inspired by the world's most beautiful sundrenched beaches, Coconut Cove has hints of orange flower, watery melon, crisp cucumber, key lime, grapefruit and coconut milk.Tahitian Palm Milk leaves hands feeling conditioned. Kills germs without water. Lightly scented with orange flower, watery melon, cucumber, key lime, grapefruit, and coconut milk.

Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand soap. It smells so delicious. It's a pretty mild hand soap. It cleanses excellently and leaves your hands soft and hydrated. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  Bath & Body Works® OCEAN SUNSET Anti-Bacterial Gentle Foaming Hand Soap
Bobbi V.
san antonio
i usually love b&b but i wasn’t too pleased with this soap and here’s why: 1) it really dried out my skin. i do have sensitive skin and eczema so i try to use dial but i really love the scents of b&b and i have so many hand soaps from gift baskets.. however this particular one made my skin crack and my knuckles were bleeding 2) the scent smells like a beach and i love it but i think it definitely irritated my skin as mentioned above.
i just don’t recommend if you have sensitive skin! there are other great brands but i do love b&b and i continue to shop for other products.
Jenn M.
Severn, MD
B&b hand soaps are amazing. I noticed when teaching pre school that the liquid soap went really fast..yet the foam ones from here that I had brought in lasted a month. They see a nice fluff of foam full their tiny hand and know its plenty. Definitely consider these(antibacterial of course) if you have little ones
Claire F.
Chandler, AZ
Bath & Body Works soaps are always my first choice. I love the foaming hand soaps especially because I know my kids are actually going to get their hands washed instead of a glob of liquid soap going straight down the drain. They love to play with the foam! And you can't beat the scents that B&BW has to offer!
Emily V.
Julian, WV
LOVE Bath and Body Works products! Can't go into the store without purchasing several products, including the hand wash. Unlike many other hand washes, these have GREAT scents and smell wonderful. Although products with fragrance typically irritate my skin, I have never experienced a negative reaction with any from this company. Definitely recommend!
Lauren  P.
Arlington, TX
This Bath and Bodyworks foaming hand soap is amazing I absolutely love this product pros it smells great cons it's a little bit expensive but you know what it's so good on your skin and it's really worth the price I absolutely love this I would recommend to anyone its that absolutely great
Hannah S.
Prairieville, LA
I keep at least 3 or 4 of these all around my house at all times. They smell great and don't leave your hands DRY! They are the perfect size and the foam is great. They are quick drying which is wonderful for on the go use as you don't want to remain sticky. I would recommend this product.
Whitney H.
Cornelius , NC
Bath and Body Works gentle foaming hand soap is without a doubt the best hand soap out there! It's gentle on your skin and it smells great as well! They often have great deals on the hand soaps that one just cannot pass up! I go in to the store and stock up for the season because they sell out quickly!! Definitely check out their fall scents, they are my favorite :).
Adrianna G.
Clovis, NM
I always keep this product stocked in my house. I have one in all of the bathrooms, and the kitchen. It smells really nice and I couldn't be happier with the product. It is gentle, and last a long time. I would recommend it to anybody because it is a great product.
Kerry H.
Carlstadt, NJ
Love the foaming hand soaps here they are so fun to use and smell great! And they are all Anti-bacterial which is a plus because many scented soaps are not necessarily antibacterial. A little pricey for soap, which I usually but at the grocery store, but worth it.!