Bath & Body Works Oak Signature Collection for Men Body Wash and Shampoo 2 in 1 - 10oz

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Our Signature Men's Body Wash is the ultimate shower experience. Luxurious lather of moisturizing aloe vera and nourishing oils will you leave you feeling clean, refreshed and invigorated with a woodsy scent. see more...

• Thoughts on this scent? I want to get something new for my boyfri...3 Answers
Melanie D.
Columbia City, IN
My husband just finished a bottle of this. I bought it for him at BBW. I have used it a few times. It is rather strong and it will cover up smells like if you've been in wood smoke. I do like the Ocean sent better than the Oak. It cleans and dose t seem to dry my skin out. I do like the fact that it is a body wash and shampoo in one. I will probably not buy this scent again but will buy Ocean. If you like the scent it is worth the buy especially if you can catch it on sale or with a coupon.
Anthony D.
Cerritos, CA
This is one of the best smelling Body Wash and Shampoo that Bath & Body Works has to offer. My girlfriend loves this smell! It also helps if you have dry skin because it hydrates the skin. I highly recommend to give this to your hubby if you want him to smell great. I rate this a high 5 Star! Great Job Bath & Body Works!
Karen F.
I bought this product as a Christmas present for my husband at Bath and Body Works. The scent is very woodsy and long lasting. He uses it daily and always smells wonderful throughout the day. I would definitely purchase this again and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a long lasting scented body wash for men.
Kiera P.
Fredonia, NY
Overall very nice! I love this smell on my boyfriend and i cant stop smelling him when he uses this! I go crazy over it! I try to buy this as often as i can for him but the nearest Bath and Body Works is 45 minutes away... I would recommend it for any girl to get for a boy or boys to get if they want to smell amazing
Evan S.
Upper Sandusky, OH
The mens collection from bath and body works is a blessing in itself. Finally men can use a body wash that doesn't smell like a locker room. This body wash is fairly affordable when you think about how long it takes to use an entire bottle. I would recommend this to my friends and followers.
Nayeli G.
Schaumburg, IL
I bought this body wash for my brother, but it smelled so good that I ended up using it. You really don't need to use much as it foams up quite a bit. I prefer to apply it on my skin and the work it in with my loofah than the other way around, I feel like you get more out of the product.
Athena W.
Moon Township, PA
I bought this product for my husband, and we both absolutely loved it for him. The scent was nice and fairly mild. He used it daily as both the body wash and the shampoo. He actually doesn't mind going into Bath and Body Works with me now. He likes to see what other scents they have!
Michelle B.
Independence, MO
Bought this for my S.O. He loves that he has his own wash and shampoo instead of using mine. I love the scent of it and of the whole men's collection. The body wash is much more gentle than bar soaps and less messy. I would definitely buy this again along with the other scents.
Kirsten Q.
Waymart, PA
I buy this for my hubby every chance I get! It's my ultimate stocking stuffer and he gets a ton of use out of it! The scent is incredible and stays on his skin. It's great for his dry skin and he loves what he gets for the value. I would and do absolutely rebuy it!
Hellen Z.
Seatac, WA
This is a great gift for any guy! If your not looking to spend a fortune on a Cologne set I would recommend the men's collection at bath and body works. The scents of the products are nice and don't smell cheap. And you also have a variant of scents to chose from.
taelor b.
Eau Claire, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
Thoughts on this scent? I want to get something new for my boyfriend. Is this still available?