BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Yvonne L.
Apollo Beach, FL
I love this scent and how great & refreshed my skin feels after using this body scrub. I always try and stock up whenever they have a sale since I know this will always get used!
Haley N.
Lake Stevens, WA
Okay so I have a different scent (picture attached) it's the pretty peach scent and it's amazing! I've also had the summer sunshine scent or something like that but honestly whatever scent you get it's the same product. It's a really great product overall. You don't need a lot of product per limb and it gets rid of all of the dead skin and you feel super soft after! I totally recommend it!
Kristen D.
Huntsville, AL
I love this scrub! It makes your skin feel wonderful and smooth, and it smells amazing! I love anything that smells tropical, and this hits the mark! Although Bath and Body Works can be a little more expensive than other products, it is a great quality and worth the price!
Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
I live in Indiana right on the lake so it's nice to be able to feel like I'm on an island somewhere even if only until the water stops running. Not to mention my skin feels great
Samantha W.
Greenville, NC
Really great exfoliation. I also love the smell of coconut and unfortunately I'm almost out ofthis product, it's lasted me for about a year and I wosh that bath would sell this all year long.
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
I loveeeee this stuff. I'm really big on body scrubs I do love them. It's very gentle, the sugar crystals aren't big and harsh like some other scrubs. I did buy this at B&BW and will continue to buy this as well. I do love the scent, it's very soft and not loud. It also lingers on the skin longer than a lot of other scrubs.
Callie T.
Ironton, MO
I really did not like the scent of this product. At first it was a sweet, coconutty scent, but the longer I wore it, the sweeter it smelled to the point of being a gross sweetness. I used it daily for about a week and tried to get used to the scent but could not. I would have to bathe again to be rid of the scent. It was not a good value for the price I paid and I would not buy again.
Lauren N.
Joplin, Mo
Everything about this product is great! The smell, the ingredients, annnnd it works wonderfully! I bought it cause I needed something extra to help with Armand shoulder bumps then just my loofa. I didn't like how other products tested on animals so finding a product at B&BW to suit my needs was great. I hope they continue making products like this!
Harriet C.
Pittsburg, CA
I love this Oahu line so much. I'm sad that they don't make it a permanent line, but I love the smell of it. This is hands down my favorite. The body scrub is gentle if you don't rub it on your body to hard. I would definitely buy this again. I love that the smell stays on you through out the day.
Michelle H.
McComb, MS
It's not often I find a product as amazing as this Oahu Coconut Sunset Crushed Coconut Body Scrub. When you use it you feel as if you're in some tropical destination in the rain forest. When you smell the crushed coconut it's as if you're sitting on the beach with your favorite book. This body scrub takes you to a whole other world in the comfort of your shower. It's the perfect thing to relax you after a long hard day. Not only that you come out with soft, radiant, fresh feeling skin.