Bath & Body Works Nourishing Hand Cream Japanese Cherry Blossom uploaded by Katee A.Bath & Body Works Nourishing Hand Cream Japanese Cherry Blossom uploaded by Shaleena V.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Katy P.
I LOVE this product. If I could rate it more than 5 stars I would. The smell is so beautiful and classic. It's not overpowering or too sweet, the perfect mix of earthy and floral scents. The hand cream itself is luxurious and buttery smooth. My hands feel so amazingly soft after I use this product. It's awesome!
Ahsiya N.
This hand cream is great for throughout the day after you have washed your hands. The scent is long lasting and I would believe that it is very pleasant, I have not noticed any damage to my hands and I would recommend it to someone looking for a good hand cream that moisturizes and smells really amazing!
Katee A.
This is a thick lotion, reminds me of their body butters, but in a tube. Goes on smooth, without oily residue.
I use this lotion a couple times a day, because I wash my hands often. It has a nice floral scent, not overpowering.
Bath and Body Works always have amazing deals, you can get a variety of products for low price.
Rebecca K.
I love the hand creams from Bath and Body Works because they really work well to moisturize the skin, plus have a scent that lasts. I am a fan of the Japanese Cherry Blossom scent. It is a fresh floral that is very feminine but not too sweet. They are perfect for keeping in your purse!
Britt B.
Meadville, PA
Looking for a thick hand cream that will nourish your hands while smelling like a Japanese cherry blossom? Bath & Body Works has the perfect hand cream for you! This long lasting hand cream will keep your hand moisturized and smelling amazing all day long. I highly recommend this hand cream!
Francis B.
Love this. My sister was the one who first bought this for me. At first I didn't really like it, but once I started using it more I couldn't put down. I've been repurchasing it for the last 3 years. Love the whole Japanese Cherry Blossom line. Hope it never goes away
Kiara R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Japanese Cherry Blossom scent. I have this hand cream in my office drawer and every clutch I own. It's very smooth, not greasy at all. I have been using this scent/lotion for 3 years. Of course, I had to get the shower gel also! Would def recommend to everyone.
Carmela M.
This was my very first lotion when i was about 12 maybe 13 years old. Such a gentle smooth touch. I love how think they have their lotions. Its very Moisturizing and smooth to the touch. The smell is very pleasant. As someone that is a returning user i probably would not stop buying it. Bath and body works you done it again.
Leni J.
Friar Gate, Derby
I have lost count of how many times I've repurchased this product. This scent is a favorite and I have literally purchased all the products of this line! Its a classic scent that would never get old !
Nicolette M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This is an all time favorite for me. It smells wonderful. And the scent lasts a really long time on your skin. I use it only on my arms and legs. And I use it pretty much everyday. Whenever I'm feeling dry or just want that good scent on my skin. Definitely would buy again