Bath & Body Works Nourishing Body Oil (SLEEP- Lavender & Cedarwood)

by Bath & Body Works

Infused with shea butter & argan oil, this lightweight, quick-absorbing body oil nourishes & softens skin with an aromatherapy blend of essential oils.

Lavender Essential Oil inspires tranquility. Cedarwood Essential Oil helps calm the mind.; Quick-absorbing body oil softens skin; 4 oz. bottle with twist top

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Nourishing Body Oil (SLEEP- Lavender & Cedarwood)!
Morehead, KY
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
This feels and smells great. It’s kind of hard to get out of the bottle without getting oil everywhere though. I love putting it on my collar bone before bed because I lightly smell it as I fall asleep.
Tampa, FL
The bath and body works oils are HANDS DOWN the best in my opinion. I love to use this after a scrub and it feels like you have a protective layer over your skin. It's wonderful after shaving too!
Phoenix, AZ
I am so obsessed with body oils right now. This one is really great in the bath or on you anytime because it makes your skin super soft. I like using this is my skin feels dry at all. I usually wait for a 5$ sale and grab a bunch of these. And it smells super good. I will buy this over and over
New Castle, DE
I love this body oil because of the smell and the way it makes my skin feel. The only con is the way product is dispensed when trying to use it. To much comes out at one time and it can be a bit messy. So what I do is take it in the bathroom with me and apply it there. My skin feels so silky smooth after using.
Obsessed with this product. The oil absorbs quickly into my skin and does not leave an oily residue on my bedding. The scent is calming and my skin feels extremely hydrated after using. Stock up on this product when it goes on sale! You won’t regret it.
Lexington, KY
This is an amazing body oil. Perfect for relaxing massages after a rough day. You could probably mix it in with your bath water as well but I haven't tried that.
I hate these new body oils that they've come out within the aromatherapy line they are so watery and lack of strong scent compared to the old versions that they had I will no longer be purchasing body oil from Bath and Body Works
Prescott Vly, AZ
What can I say about this as soon as you put it on you are ready to take a beautiful nap, or get the best sleep 😴 ever while being pampered by this lovely 😊 oil.
I LOVE this product. It is moisturizing yet does not leave you greasy. The smell of lavender is just enough to where you are relaxed and smell good, but do not have such a strong scent you’ll give yourself a headache.
Milwaukee , WI
This product is awesome! I love putting it on right before bed! The smell is awesome & immediately calms me down and gets me ready to focus on sleeping. Definitely recommend to anyone!

Looking for your answer?