Bath & Body Works Nourishing Body Oil (SLEEP- Lavender & Cedarwood)

by Bath & Body Works

Infused with shea butter & argan oil, this lightweight, quick-absorbing body oil nourishes & softens skin with an aromatherapy blend of essential oils.

Lavender Essential Oil inspires tranquility. Cedarwood Essential Oil helps calm the mind.; Quick-absorbing body oil softens skin; 4 oz. bottle with twist top

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Nourishing Body Oil (SLEEP- Lavender & Cedarwood)!
San Diego, CA
I am an insomniac who’s mind goes into overdrive checklist mode when I lay down at night so I love any product that calms my system down and also moisturizes my skin at the same time! I apply this body oil all over my body right after my shower or right before bed. I also spritz Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Pillow Mist with Natural Essential Oils (Sleep, Lavender + Cedarwood) on my silk pillow every night before I go to bed, there is nothing like breathing it in to calm you. I admit I have Lavender plants all over my yard (butterflies, hummingbirds and bee’s love it and it keeps mosquitoes away), lavender air wick spray, homemade lavender sachets in my lingerie drawers. The Lavender oil helps with anxiety, insomnia, depression, and calming restlessness. Cedarwood oil has a woodsy, warm, balsamic aroma that creates a relaxing, calming & comforting atmosphere to help support a relaxing calming nighttime routine. I prefer the combo of Lavender & Cedarwood to the Lavender & Vanilla because the vanilla always leaves me craving food which is the last thing you want in bed!
Got this during the holidays while a seasonal promo was happening (Buy 3 get 3) so it was a great price. Also purchased the Sage & Cedarwood one, and I like them both a lot! They absorb into your skin without feeling greasy or heavy. Just hydrated. The lavender one helps me with my insomnia. Going to try the Orange/Ginger one next time I go shopping.
Walterboro , SC
The Aromatherapy line from Bath and Body Works us phenomenal, and their oils are phenomenal as well. They leave my skin supple and hydrated. Once again I like to make it a complete experience by using the body wash and then the massage oil, and if you're using the sleep line, it definitely makes a good night's rest pleasant.
Palo Alto, CA
This oil is 10/10 especially after shaving. Super smooth and smells amazing + is lightweight. One thing I’d change is the cap, when you open it it’s hard to get the oil on your body without getting it on the bottle or on your floor
fort lee
Smells amazing and super nourishing and hydrating. The scent is relaxing and perfect for bed time. It works great as massage oil too. I like to use it straight out of the shower when I’m still wet. On my fourth bottle
Laingsburg
I was so excited to see this and try it out but was disappointed that is leaves my skin oily and greasy. The smell is just as nice as all other bath and body works products but was so bummed that it did not dry
Toms River
I use this very nourishing body oil every night after my shower. It’s calming and comforting scent keeps me smelling amazing and helps me have a better sleep. I definitely would buy this product again!
Ava fee is a relaxing smell, when it comes to the cedarwood in this product it brings the scent completely together. I would ask for more cedarwood smell! However, the product does last a while and the scent sticks around for sometime. I would recommend this product to anyone who love the smell of woods and the sweet smell of lavender.
Love this scent and love the way it makes my skin feels. You don’t have to apply too much of it and it doesn’t leave the skin feeling or looking too oily and shiny. It locks the moisture in when you apply it after a shower.
Willingboro, NJ
Consistently one of my favorite lines- Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy is such an excellent choice for the blend of good cost and good quality. Bonus: B&BW usually has a lot of sales throughout the year.

Looking for your answer?