BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• I've never smelled any of the men scents do they smell go...1 Answers
  • Do you recommend for kids?1 Answers
Andjoua R.
Love this! Brought this scent for my grandfather. It smells like something he'd wear. Manly , to make his presence known but not too strong to burn your nose. The perfect balance!
Abigail B.
Kingsley, Iowa
My fiance is from England and I got him this when he came to visit me last year at Christmas. He was obsessed and asked me to bring him a new one the last time that I visited. Needless to say I got him one for Christmas this year as well. An A+ from a handsome man in England!
Kenda L.
Boulder Creek, CA
My girlfriend loves using the Noir products from B&BW and honestly I think they smell amazing. The smell of the spray lasts long and isn't too cumbersome for my asthma- which is a must. I buy her these products all the time now.
Jennifer M.
I actually picked this up for my boyfriend. I thought it was cool bbw offered a line for men. I think this is the best scent they have. its very exotic, rich, manly... it's just so sexy and long lasting! I can't get enough of this smell, I love when my boyfriend wears it.
Jaclyn R.
Elk River, MN
Support the guy in your life for #MOVEMBER & get him this!! Love this stuff. Smells great all day. My husband uses the whole like (Body wash, cologne, spray, lotion) YUM!
Henry F.
Stevens Point, WI
Great smelling fragrance and long lasting. Doesn't take much to smell good all day. Girlfriend loves the smell of this. Would deffinitly buy more when gone.
Alisha H.
Groveport, OH
Bath And Body Works Products have great quality! This all over body spray is one of my husbands favorites! It smells great with long lasting wear!
Samantha P.
Des Moines, IA
My boyfriend uses this scent and i LOVE IT. he smells amazing. It can be overwhelming if he sprays too much but calms down after a few minutes
Aseel A.
Portland , OR
My husband use this , It Has nice scent but didn't last long also we get it with a good price with the good offers of bath and body works
Patty G.
I purchased this for my son but I wasn't a big fan. The scent is a little too much for me. Gives me a headache every time he sprays it on
Aracely A.
Brownsville, Tx
Do you recommend for kids?
Addy S.
I've never smelled any of the men scents do they smell good? Do you they have more than one option? How do you like them!? I'm thinking it would be a great gift for Christmas!