Bath & Body Works Multicolored Unicorn Pom PocketBac Holder

by Bath & Body Works

So fluffy. So magical. So perfect for keeping germs away.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Multicolored Unicorn Pom PocketBac Holder!
Sandy M.
Bayboro, NC
Liked it and was very cute would purchase again.... Anything bath and body works is a great purchase... Smells are wonderful
Monty W.
Punta Gorda, FL
What can I say about this, but it’s fun for kids! Easy to use, cool design and does what it’s supposed to! Moe Train Approved!
Jessica  S.
Ewing, KY
This hand sanitizer holder keychain is so adorable and soft. I get compliments and asked about it all the time. I would definitely recommend to anyone.
Raechal A.
There’s nothing negative to say about this, it’s absolutely adorable! I mean everything from. Bath and Body Works IS SUPER CUTE. Highly recommended
Peddi T.
Jacksonville
I love it like I take my Pom everywhere I go I would love to get more it’s very soft and fluffy I would recommend🥰 they are the best
Melanie R.
Jamaica, NY
Back when I was younger I was obsessed with these! They’re so fluffy and comfortable to hold and play with! I definitely recommend if you’re a person who likes furry stuff! Definitely try it…. It’s good for relaxation too id say
Serena B.
Raleigh, NC
I mean jest look at it it’s really adorable. It’s also really soft. I have mine hanging on my purse. I would recommend this product to anyone who would like cute things on everything.
Ishita 0.
Jamnagar
It was good. Good quality. Kids will love this. Nice and standard. Worth the price. 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Looking for your answer?