Bath & Body Works® MOROCCO ORCHID & PINK AMBER Triple Moisture Body Cream uploaded by Fray M.Bath & Body Works® MOROCCO ORCHID & PINK AMBER Triple Moisture Body Cream uploaded by Rosie P.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works® MOROCCO ORCHID & PINK AMBER Triple Moisture Body Cream
  • "This is really moisturizing and smells amazing! I love this put this stuff on after a shower. It really does hydrate the skin. You don't need much as well and it feels really nice on the skin. Overall I just love Bath and Body Work products and would recommend them!" in 19 reviews
  • "Love the scent. I wish their lotion was more moisturizing as I have dry skin. So I usually mix this with my eucerin lotion. Individually these lotion are kind of pricey but bath and body works always has a pretty good sale. I would def recommend " in 4 reviews
Kalisha S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the triple moisture body lotions, they are the only ones I purchase at BBW's. The smell of this lotion is amazing. It's not too fruity and the smell stays on my skin for a while. Also the way it feels is great. The product is very rich and creamy. It don't leave my skin feeling sticky after. I love this product. One of my favorite.
Brittany A.
WV
This scent smelled so good! I bought it online because it was on sale. I asked one of the sales associates if they would be restocking it, but they said it was limited edition. If you happen to see this product in stores or online, make sure you smell it. It has a wonderful luxurious scent that lasts and smells amazing!
Michaela H.
All of the Bath and Body Work's body cream's are very moisturizing. However, if you let this body cream sit around for too long, it will take on the smell of the plastic tube and no longer smell like lotion. If you plan on buying this product, only buy one at a time so it does not take on the plastic smell.
Natalie Y.
Longmont, CO
I love this body cream! I started using this every time I get out of the shower and I have started noticing a major difference in the softness of my skin. My skin isn't drying out quite as fast as it use to. I also love the scent. The price isn't great but buying this on sale can save you a ton!
Dawn M.
Brooke F.
Midwest City , OK
Love the texture of this lotion. It's super thick and easy to spread around the body. The price is good for it in my opinion plus bath and body works always has deals and coupons for this kind of stuff. I would definitely recommend this to my friends!
Amanda S.
North Bergen, NJ
Bath & Body Works will always be my favorite place to buy my body lotions and body wash. Hands down they have the best smelling products ever and they leave your skin feeling baby soft. I would recommend this moisturizer any day.
Jamie T.
Gladwin, MI
I love the way the triple cream feels on your skin, it leaves you feeling moisturized all day long. This fragrance isn't particularly my favorite but I picked it up from the clearance table. I normally like things that are tropical and fruity, and this one is more floral.
karly c.
Claxton, GA
I love the light yet fragrant scent it has and I still can smell it on myself after about four hours. I'm on my second bottle and its the most gentle soap I've used the only downside to it is that I can rarely find it. I'd always buy it if I can find it that is! lol
Christina M.
Auburn, WA
Not only does this stuff keep you moisturized, but it also leaves you smelling amazing! It's very gentle on the skin. Although the smell isn't very long-lasting, the moisture it gives is. I purchased this at a bath and body works. I would definitely buy this again!!