BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Enjoy Bath and Body Work's fantastic exotic Morocco Orchid & Pink Amber lotion. Contains Marrakesh orchid, apricot, pink amber, vanilla and a touch of spiced fig scents. It provides up to 16 hours of continuous moisture. Leaves skin feeling soft, smooth, and nourished.

Infused with shea butter, vitamin E, aloe, and vitamin B5
Top Notes: Lemon Verbena, Succulent Apricot, Desert Sand Accord, Spiced Fig
Mid Notes: Jasmine, Marrakesh Orchid, Turmeric
Dry Notes: Creamy Vanilla, Kashmir Wood, Pink Amber
Never tested on animals

Bath & Body Works® MOROCCO ORCHID & PINK AMBER Body Lotion
  • "I absolutely love bath and body works! every time I'm in the mall i can not resist but to go in one . i end up coming out with $70 purchases. they smell so good and are great for purses and bookbags when your left with dry skin" in 3 reviews
Jonnay V.
Words can barely begin to describe how much I miss this scent. Like I really miss this scent. It was so nice, really pleasant and sweet but not overwhelming. Unfortunately it’s no longer available and I have yet to smell anything that’s just like it, although if you’re on the hunt for something similar, I’d recommend the Amber & Argan one, it is incredibly close. If you’re able to get your hands on this one, I’d highly recommend it. It’s such a sweet, yet mature smelling scent.
Ashley M.
Middletown, NY
My boyfriend bought me this scent for my birthday last year. It’s a gentle body lotion that has a light scent and leaves my skin super smooth. This lotion has lasted me a year and I still have some left! I haven’t been able to find this scent in stores lately but I would buy this product again.
Kimberly P.
Soft, has a tropical sweetness to it's smell, and the color has a very light hint if blue that you almost can't tell. The packaging alone is pretty, love the gold accents. Great gift for anyone. Bath & Body Works® MOROCCO ORCHID & PINK AMBER Body Lotion #lotion #bathandbodyworks
Stacey O.
Newnan, GA
These lotions are so good! I always go during the semi annual sale so I can get them for like 4 bucks. It is definitely worth the 12 but I like to get multiple and so that’s why I prefer to go at that time. However, it’s just great overall cause it leaves a great scent on your skin for a long time!
Sandra J.
I used to b fanatical about this company. I mean seriously hundreds spent. I love the scents but I find some are too perfumey. And they do not provide adequate soothing. It burns the kids winter rashed sensitive skin. Needs improvement.
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
I don't travel anywhere without my lotion, and this Morocco orchid and pink amber is blissful. Such a unique smell, almost like your in a flower garden full of wonderful different smells. That's how great this smells. I love it!
ROsa G.
This is such a sweet smelling lotion, I usually buy this lotion for my sister and mother and they both love the way it smells, they love the way their skin feels after using it. The smell lasts for a real long time and I would buy this again without hesitation and without thinking twice. It's a great gift by the way.
Terri L.
Taylorsville
I am very impressed with the long-lasting fragrance of this product! Literally hours after application, the fragrance is still lingering! I've never gotten as many compliments as I have after wearing Morocco Orchid. I REALLY hope this scent sticks around the B&BW line!
Bianca A.
Halfmoon, NY
Best product ever!! I recommend this to everybody it's smells soooooo go. You can use it as hand cream and it will definitely keep your hands moisturized. I will continue to buy this product and recommend it with my friends. Great great great !!!!
Brian M.
Addison, IL
Love how it smells. For me the key for me buying a new lotion for my needs is the smell. Of course how it feels on my skin also helps. Some lotions can be really bad and they just don't feel right as they should be. But this product is one of my favorites and everyone should try it once.

Amazon