Bath & Body Works Morocco Orchid & Pink Amber 8.0 oz Triple Moisture Body Cream uploaded by Rosie P.Bath & Body Works Morocco Orchid & Pink Amber 8.0 oz Triple Moisture Body Cream uploaded by Fray M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Heather P.
Roseburg, OR
Smooth, silky, hydrating without being greasy. Live the smell!!!!! More expensive than some drugstore creams but worth it!
Ruefina S.
Smells great, Once you start using it you can never stop until its all done addicting it is, because it actually works !
Crystal H.
Love Bath and Body works. Have several stuff from them and it all smells great. It leaves you smelling good for hours.
cheri r.
Warren, OH
I love this fragrance. It sticks with you and it is soft and sexy at the same time. Leaves you feeling soft and silky.
Selah F.
Clinton Twp, MI
This smells amaazign just like all of thir other yummy scents. I also love the new packaging the brand came out with.
Dalia G.
Doral, FL
Has a delicious aroma, I like it because I feel that moisturizes and leaves me oily skin. i love., i like very much
Lindsey C.
Love Bath & Body works!!! It's the only brand of lotion I use!! Very moisturizing!!! Great scents to choose from!!
Jovamna A.
South Gate, CA
My mom and me use it, I like how it makes me feel, nice, younger, my girls love this smell, and like to use it too
Lacy M.
High Point, NC
I've never used this so I probably shouldn't be reviewing it. Might smell nice, might smell awful. I have no idea.
Krystal B.
It was okay not my favorite but I still would suggest buying from there store just not this one to fruity that all