Bath & Body Works Morocco Orchid & Pink Amber 8.0 oz Triple Moisture Body Cream uploaded by Rosie P.Bath & Body Works Morocco Orchid & Pink Amber 8.0 oz Triple Moisture Body Cream uploaded by Fray M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Ashley G.
This is so moisturising and smell so great. I lI've so many products from bath and body works. This is a must try for sure.
Patricia S.
Pittston, PA
Bath and body works is known for their heavenly scents. You will love the way these products smell and feel,i gaurontee it!
Ruefina S.
Smells great, Once you start using it you can never stop until its all done addicting it is, because it actually works !
Lynda B.
Erath, LA
This scent is one of my favorites from bath and body works the formula is amazing I have bought this scent over and over
Crystal H.
Love Bath and Body works. Have several stuff from them and it all smells great. It leaves you smelling good for hours.
cheri r.
Warren, OH
I love this fragrance. It sticks with you and it is soft and sexy at the same time. Leaves you feeling soft and silky.
Selah F.
Clinton Twp, MI
This smells amaazign just like all of thir other yummy scents. I also love the new packaging the brand came out with.
Lindsey C.
Love Bath & Body works!!! It's the only brand of lotion I use!! Very moisturizing!!! Great scents to choose from!!
Denise D.
Woodbridge, NJ
I loved this scent sooooo much. I felt like I was in an island somewhere. I take this with me every time I travel.
Dalia G.
Doral, FL
Has a delicious aroma, I like it because I feel that moisturizes and leaves me oily skin. i love., i like very much