Bath & Body Works Morocco Orchid & Pink Amber 8.0 oz Triple Moisture Body Cream uploaded by Rosie P.Bath & Body Works Morocco Orchid & Pink Amber 8.0 oz Triple Moisture Body Cream uploaded by Fray M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Jennifer  M.
Waukesha, WI
I love the feeling of this on my skin. It's great and moisturizing but not greasy. It has a great scent that isn't over powering.
Andrea B.
Kansas City, MO
Bath and body works body cream is amazing I love to go in there stores or on line and see what's new or get the same thing I like
Crystal L.
Shannon , NC
This has so many Summer's smells you might want to eat your arms and legs lol this smells amazing ladys I just love bath and body
Karla d.
Mom knows how much i love bath and body products. She bout me the wash, spray and lotion. I used it ip quickly. It was delicious
Jamila O.
This body cream smells folios. I believe it's seasonal but when they go on sale I literally buy like 10 to have during the year
Annamae F.
Myrtle Creek, OR
It smells so good and it leaves your skin feeling ever so soft! A little goes a long way and it will last you quite some time!
Darlene M.
Hot Springs, AR
This lotion smells fantastic! I'm sad I can't get this smell anymore but I absolutely adored it when I could buy it in stores.
Alana M.
Bridgeport, CT
Love this stuff!! It smells so great and for bath and body works it is very moisturizing. I love the packaging too super cute
Ashley G.
This is so moisturising and smell so great. I lI've so many products from bath and body works. This is a must try for sure.
Patricia S.
Pittston, PA
Bath and body works is known for their heavenly scents. You will love the way these products smell and feel,i gaurontee it!