Bath & Body Works Morocco Orchid & Pink Amber 8.0 oz Triple Moisture Body Cream uploaded by Rosie P.Bath & Body Works Morocco Orchid & Pink Amber 8.0 oz Triple Moisture Body Cream uploaded by Fray M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Angela R.
Stockton, CA
Give me any bath and body product and I'm guaranteed to love it. I have tried many of their products and scents and they are all wonderful.
Sheila V.
Love how this leaves your body feeling silky and soft. The smell is glorious. You don't have to use that much product, it goes a long way.
Tonya R.
I got the lotion and body wash for my wedding and I loved it!! I love the smell, I love the formula, I love everything about this product!
Hannah R.
Marshall, TX
This smells really good. My friend has it and I used it recently. I think the longer it sits the better smells. I think I might get some.
Citlali A.
Stockton, CA
Very moisturizing and has a amazing scent. I love all of their products. Bath and body Works has reasonable prices and often has sales.
Evelyn M.
Brooksville, FL
Smells amazing! And the scent stays for a while I also like that scent in body wash and body mist.
I haven't tried the bath bombs yet.
Peggy P.
Springfield, LA
Love the bath and body products I wish I could use the all the time love all the lotions, soaps, antibacterial stuff the list hoes on
Magan B.
Love this product! inviting smell and makes your skin feel great. I highly recommend this for yourself or as a gift for a loved one!!
Daisy B.
Alhambra, CA
Everything that has to do with bah and body works I love and would highly recommend great product in there last long time. just great
Madi H.
One of my favorite and freshest scents! I am a very loyal Bath and Body Works products that I use frequently. One of my top products