Bath & Body Works Morocco Orchid & Pink Amber 8.0 oz Triple Moisture Body Cream uploaded by Rosie P.Bath & Body Works Morocco Orchid & Pink Amber 8.0 oz Triple Moisture Body Cream uploaded by Fray M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Vanessa V.
Lauderhill, FL
I love this scent! Also love the fact that it stays with you for a long time, I usually try to match the cream with the spray for it to last longer.
Alex W.
Simpsonville, SC
Great smell; not overpowering and just enough! The Triple Moisture formula works well even though newer scents have been upgraded to the Ultra Shea.
Tina R.
Illiopolis, IL
I have very dry skin in the winter months especially and this is my go to product - I stock up in the summer just to be sure that I do not run out.
Bieonica P.
Wartburg, TN
Nope nope nope nope nopeNope nope nope nope nopeNope nope nope nope nopeNope nope nope nope nopeNope nope nope nope nopeNope nope nope nope nope
Christina Z.
I love trying different scents from Bath and body works.. This smells nice and really moisturizers my skin.. I definitely recommend this product.
Christina P.
Metairie, LA
It was given to me as a gift I like the product it smells great makes your skin really soft I got it at bath and body works it has a great scent
Shenetra M.
This body cream smells heavenly!!! I also purchased the body mist. Whenever I wear it people ask me about it. The scent lasts a very long time.
darzhane h.
Portland, OR
I love this Bath & Body Works lotion I take it everywhere I go I love the way it feels on the skin and very light feeling and it smells so good
Stephanie W.
I love this smell, but I haven't tried the body cream but I do have the shower gel and I love it. It's smells good and the scent lasts awhile.
Brandy J.
Baltimore, MD
This is one of my favorite fragrances from them too bad it's not really in stores any more so I only use this body cream on special occasions