Bath & Body Works Morocco Orchid & Pink Amber 8.0 oz Triple Moisture Body Cream uploaded by Rosie P.Bath & Body Works Morocco Orchid & Pink Amber 8.0 oz Triple Moisture Body Cream uploaded by Fray M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

tasia q.
I pretty much love every bath & body works product! I love this one a lot. it's so fragrant! When it says triple moisture, it means triple moisture! this will leave your skin hydrated all day!
Cristel T.
Mc Kenzie, TN
I love this sent. I also love the fact that its moisturizing qualities are through the roof. It doesn't feel heavy and absorbs quickly. You can usually find great deals at Bath and Body Works.
Joanna S.
Rock Hill, SC
Bath & Body Works Morocco Orchid & Pink Amber Triple Moisture Body Cream smells delicious. I got it in Bath and body works at the mall. I love this scent! A little floral and a little sweet.
Jessica M.
Haysville, KS
It's so rare for me to find a product that I actually want to use again. When I used up the last of my first bottle, I actually went out with intentions of buying this again. Love the smell
madison m.
Mayfield, KY
Awesome smell and works great! Everyone needs this product! It is a great price too for tha size if lotion. It is very high quality and well made. Everyone go buy some as soon as possible.
Lindsey A.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This product smells absolutely amazing and I would definitely recommend to anyone who wants a fresh, smooth smell. I've used it many times and have gone back to get the exact same one!
Deena W.
Macomb, MI
Great scent for summer!! This product is more on the thicker side than I'm used to, but it provides great moisture for dry summer skin. I suggest using before bed or after a hot bath!
Gabriela S.
love the bath and body Works products, they always smell so good and have a lot to pick, and they're always having sales so you almost never buy something at full retail price tag!!
daisy m.
Santa Ana, CA
I had ordered several lotions for my baby shower gifts. This was one of the scents I chose randomly. I ended up loving the scent and I have always loved how the #bodycream feels.
Paige C.
Valrico , FL
I love the smell of this lotion. This lotion keeps my skin super soft and hydrated! It is a staple in my nightly routine! Bath and Body works lotion always makes great gifts too!