Bath & Body Works Morocco Orchid & Pink Amber 8.0 oz Triple Moisture Body Cream uploaded by Rosie P.Bath & Body Works Morocco Orchid & Pink Amber 8.0 oz Triple Moisture Body Cream uploaded by Fray M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Marie K.
Hesston, KS
In love with their body creams. This scent was awesome. Love to stock up when they have their sales. I like the body creams much better than the lotion. Doesn't make me feel greasy and leaves you smelling great.
daisy m.
Santa Ana, CA
I had ordered several lotions for my baby shower gifts. This was one of the scents I chose randomly. I ended up loving the scent and I have always loved how the #bodycream feels.
Brittany B.
Norfolk, NE
Morocco orchid and pink amber is one of the best smellin bath and body works scents. Their lotion hydrates better than any lotion I've used before and the smell lasts a long time. Great value for the price. I would buy over and over again.
Krissi W.
Dover, PA
This triple moisture body cream is absolutely amazing. It makes my skin so soft and smells great! I use it all the time. If you haven't tried this body cream yet I definitely would start. Its an everyday product I recommend! Love it.
Sarah R.
This smells so great I get a ton of complements on this! it is a discontinued scent but sometimes I see it at the semi annual sales. it's very sexy and fresh I'm in love
madison m.
Mayfield, KY
Awesome smell and works great! Everyone needs this product! It is a great price too for tha size if lotion. It is very high quality and well made. Everyone go buy some as soon as possible.
Paige N.
Sterling, IL
I love these triple moisture lotions! They feel so good on the skin. I won't even go back to the regular lotion from bath and body works. This scent smells awesome!
April T.
I love this moisturizing body cream. The scent is simply amazing. I bought it at a Bath and Body Works near me. One pro is that it is very moisturizing and one con is that it comes in a small package.
Jayne B.
Saint Charles, MO
This is the best brand for body cream. It goes on smoothly and leaves your skin soft and supple. All of the fragrances are wonderful it's just up to your personal preference which scent to pick.
Cristel T.
Mc Kenzie, TN
I love this sent. I also love the fact that its moisturizing qualities are through the roof. It doesn't feel heavy and absorbs quickly. You can usually find great deals at Bath and Body Works.