Bath & Body Works Morocco Orchid & Pink Amber 8.0 oz Triple Moisture Body Cream uploaded by Rosie P.Bath & Body Works Morocco Orchid & Pink Amber 8.0 oz Triple Moisture Body Cream uploaded by Fray M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Laurel S.
Tampa, Fl
Great smelling body wash! Love the product will def keep purchasing it, I purchased and Bath and body works. No complaints. Love most everything from bath and works!! I would recommend it to my friends and family. I also love the body lotion!
Brittany B.
Norfolk, NE
Morocco orchid and pink amber is one of the best smellin bath and body works scents. Their lotion hydrates better than any lotion I've used before and the smell lasts a long time. Great value for the price. I would buy over and over again.
Krissi W.
Dover, PA
This triple moisture body cream is absolutely amazing. It makes my skin so soft and smells great! I use it all the time. If you haven't tried this body cream yet I definitely would start. Its an everyday product I recommend! Love it.
Amanda S.
north bergen, nj
Bath & Body Works will always be my favorite place to buy my body lotions and body wash. Hands down they have the best smelling products ever and they leave your skin feeling baby soft. I would recommend this moisturizer any day.
Abbey M.
I love the bath and body works body cream. It's very thick and creamy and is perfect for after you shave your legs. The scent is nice too. It is best to buy this product during one of the bath and body works semi annual sales.
Annie H.
Oak Lawn, IL
I love bath and body works bldy creams. they are so creamy and really make my skin feel and smell clean and moisterized. all of their flavors smell so amazing and i have never been disappointed by their body cresms.
Marie K.
Hesston, KS
In love with their body creams. This scent was awesome. Love to stock up when they have their sales. I like the body creams much better than the lotion. Doesn't make me feel greasy and leaves you smelling great.
April T.
I love this moisturizing body cream. The scent is simply amazing. I bought it at a Bath and Body Works near me. One pro is that it is very moisturizing and one con is that it comes in a small package.
Jayne B.
Saint Charles, MO
This is the best brand for body cream. It goes on smoothly and leaves your skin soft and supple. All of the fragrances are wonderful it's just up to your personal preference which scent to pick.
cecilia m.
I love this. I don't like that bath and bodyworks discontinued it. I smell is awesome a little floral and a little sweet at the same time. Great spring/summer scent. Will continue to buy online.