Bath & Body Works Morocco Orchid & Pink Amber 8.0 oz Triple Moisture Body Cream uploaded by Rosie P.Bath & Body Works Morocco Orchid & Pink Amber 8.0 oz Triple Moisture Body Cream uploaded by Fray M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Vanya G.
I love this product! It has a great scent and moisturizing too. The price is reasonable and Bath& Body works always has sales to offer. I use it very often and looking to get a new one. I would definitely recommend it to those that want body cream with an amazing scent!
Eliana A.
Seymour, CT
This product is absolutely amazing! It moisturizes so well and smells great. It is not at all on the pricey side, especially because there are always sales or discounts. I am already out of this product because I used it so often, but I would definitely buy another one!
Rachel W.
I love the bath and body works triple moisture lotions. They are some of the few products that I feel actually moisturize deep down into the many layers of skin. This scent is one of my favorites. I also love the cucumber scent. I always use it after I shave my legs!
Farzana M.
Detroit, MI
This is really moisturizing and smells amazing! I love this put this stuff on after a shower. It really does hydrate the skin. You don't need much as well and it feels really nice on the skin. Overall I just love Bath and Body Work products and would recommend them!
Hope J.
Palestine, TX
This product is amazing. I love the way it smells and it keeps my skin soft all day. The scent is so recreating. It's an amazing value for only 12 dollers. It's verry genial on my skin and it keeps me from getting dry. I would recommend this product for anyone.
eve c.
This moisturizer works great on my arms and stomach, i just love it i use it 4 times a week and i try to use it more, it is pretty long lasting if i use the right portion. i got it at the mall, and it was a nice price, i would most likely recommend this to people
cecilia m.
I love this. I don't like that bath and bodyworks discontinued it. I smell is awesome a little floral and a little sweet at the same time. Great spring/summer scent. Will continue to buy online.
Rebecca F.
Mulvane, KS
This product is very mosturizing and I find that it keepshould me moisturized throughout the day, but you have to reapply. I bought it at my local mall. I found after having it for a couple of months it begins to have a strange smell. I would buy it again.
Lindsey A.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This product smells absolutely amazing and I would definitely recommend to anyone who wants a fresh, smooth smell. I've used it many times and have gone back to get the exact same one!
Deena W.
Macomb, MI
Great scent for summer!! This product is more on the thicker side than I'm used to, but it provides great moisture for dry summer skin. I suggest using before bed or after a hot bath!