Bath & Body Works Morocco Orchid & Pink Amber 8.0 oz Triple Moisture Body Cream uploaded by Rosie P.Bath & Body Works Morocco Orchid & Pink Amber 8.0 oz Triple Moisture Body Cream uploaded by Fray M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Farzana M.
Detroit, MI
This is really moisturizing and smells amazing! I love this put this stuff on after a shower. It really does hydrate the skin. You don't need much as well and it feels really nice on the skin. Overall I just love Bath and Body Work products and would recommend them!
Christina M.
Auburn, WA
Not only does this stuff keep you moisturized, but it also leaves you smelling amazing! It's very gentle on the skin. Although the smell isn't very long-lasting, the moisture it gives is. I purchased this at a bath and body works. I would definitely buy this again!!
Sydney B.
Monroe, NC
This scent is absolutely heavenly! If you love subtle floral scents then this is the body cream for you! It's nice and floral with those beautiful musky amber undertones and the richness and moisturizing qualities of it are just amazing! Would totally recommend it!
eve c.
This moisturizer works great on my arms and stomach, i just love it i use it 4 times a week and i try to use it more, it is pretty long lasting if i use the right portion. i got it at the mall, and it was a nice price, i would most likely recommend this to people
Hope J.
Palestine, TX
This product is amazing. I love the way it smells and it keeps my skin soft all day. The scent is so recreating. It's an amazing value for only 12 dollers. It's verry genial on my skin and it keeps me from getting dry. I would recommend this product for anyone.
Rachel S.
Clovis, CA
This lotion is a great product for its value and i got it for a steal at bath and body works. IT definitely moisturizes the skin like it indicates and it lasts all day long as well. Only thing is that the smell is a bit too strong for my personal preference
Rebecca F.
Mulvane, KS
This product is very mosturizing and I find that it keepshould me moisturized throughout the day, but you have to reapply. I bought it at my local mall. I found after having it for a couple of months it begins to have a strange smell. I would buy it again.
Denise B.
Kingsport, TN
Wonderful scent and makes your skin so soft. I use it almost everyday. The scent lasts almost all day long. I bought it through the Bath and Body Works website. I highly recommend this brand and scent. I recommend almost everything at Bath and Body Works.
Brooke F.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love the texture of this lotion. It's super thick and easy to spread around the body. The price is good for it in my opinion plus bath and body works always has deals and coupons for this kind of stuff. I would definitely recommend this to my friends!
Dawn M.
Love the scent. I wish their lotion was more moisturizing as I have dry skin. So I usually mix this with my eucerin lotion. Individually these lotion are kind of pricey but bath and body works always has a pretty good sale. I would def recommend