Bath & Body Works Morocco Orchid & Pink Amber 8.0 oz Triple Moisture Body Cream uploaded by Rosie P.Bath & Body Works Morocco Orchid & Pink Amber 8.0 oz Triple Moisture Body Cream uploaded by Fray M.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Christina M.
Auburn, WA
Not only does this stuff keep you moisturized, but it also leaves you smelling amazing! It's very gentle on the skin. Although the smell isn't very long-lasting, the moisture it gives is. I purchased this at a bath and body works. I would definitely buy this again!!
Rachel S.
Clovis, CA
This lotion is a great product for its value and i got it for a steal at bath and body works. IT definitely moisturizes the skin like it indicates and it lasts all day long as well. Only thing is that the smell is a bit too strong for my personal preference
Laurel S.
Tampa, Fl
Great smelling body wash! Love the product will def keep purchasing it, I purchased and Bath and body works. No complaints. Love most everything from bath and works!! I would recommend it to my friends and family. I also love the body lotion!
Abbey M.
I love the bath and body works body cream. It's very thick and creamy and is perfect for after you shave your legs. The scent is nice too. It is best to buy this product during one of the bath and body works semi annual sales.
Denise B.
Kingsport, TN
Wonderful scent and makes your skin so soft. I use it almost everyday. The scent lasts almost all day long. I bought it through the Bath and Body Works website. I highly recommend this brand and scent. I recommend almost everything at Bath and Body Works.
Annie H.
Oak Lawn, IL
I love bath and body works bldy creams. they are so creamy and really make my skin feel and smell clean and moisterized. all of their flavors smell so amazing and i have never been disappointed by their body cresms.
jenny p.
This product is amazing. It lasts such a long time, doesn't ware out quick. I bought this product from my local bath and body works. The smell is amazing the scent reminds me of a paradise that will never end. I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone who loves bath and body works
Gabriela S.
love the bath and body Works products, they always smell so good and have a lot to pick, and they're always having sales so you almost never buy something at full retail price tag!!
Paige C.
Valrico, FL
I love the smell of this lotion. This lotion keeps my skin super soft and hydrated! It is a staple in my nightly routine! Bath and Body works lotion always makes great gifts too!
Joanna S.
Rock Hill, SC
Bath & Body Works Morocco Orchid & Pink Amber Triple Moisture Body Cream smells delicious. I got it in Bath and body works at the mall. I love this scent! A little floral and a little sweet.